souths coco schwag shack

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

Looking chingon carnal, I personally prefer hand/wand feeding more hands on .plus I like to check run off to see where everything is at .

si si, me too.

love having that mental image of what's goin' on with each plant- from handwatering and picking up each one and feeling its weight, etc

do you peeps with drip systems feel the same connection?

southstreets

southstreets

rock on south streets lookin real tight and frosty ,straw bubb in the SOUTH ....ahhh theres no place like home .
No there ain't bro! Lol.. Hopefully the border will be flooded with some dank soon! ;)

damn your shit is nice. 10 x 10 x 7 tent is sik. how many girls do you run in there?
Thanks dawg!!! Right now I got 4 main girls and 3 stuffed in corners! Lol.. Next run will be 5-6 MAX! It's tight in there and I'm a big boy! Lmao

Beautiful ladies you have there South! I'm about to throw my motorbreath in flower in 8 days. Loving the cages there looks just like mine lol...im sub'd.
What's up schwanggin d?? Lol I love the motorbreath so far! Jimmy hit it outta the park with this one 4 sure!

Sick setup southstreets! Coco is a sweet ride once you get things dialed-in and automated...
What's up dawgy dawgy dawg!!! Yea I'm Lovin it so far! Hardest transition was the ph difference and always keepin the coco wet so far! Lol

southstreets

southstreets

That shit is wack bro!!! Tell that fucker giving you advice he dont know jack shit either!!! Lmao..

Glad to see your up and running buddy glad to see it all coming together... hows the ac holding up..? Those girls look good nice green and healthy.. are some of those the whitefire i gave hooked up a while back..? If so i think i have the same cut going right now.. my homie hooked me up with some to throw outside.. they were kind of stressed and i didnt feel like re potting them but are doing ok..

If you need anything hit me up amigo you know i got you.. by the looks of things though you need no help.!!
What's crackin fam!!! Yea I grow the WACKNESS!! That's y it's Souths schwag shack! Lol.. The acs holding up great bro! Thanks for all the help homie!!! You know what I need right now! Lol.. My mouth been watering for them ogs! I'll be by soon with a ton of herb and bubble for you dawgy! ;)

I gotta say again I'm LOVING your setup. The vert bulbs w/ no reflectors around cube-caged plants.

skeet skeet skeet skeet!!!!!

I put up my thread, keep rockin' it dude! What are ya runnin' next?

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...co-adventure-version-scrog-0-pix-heavy.48925/
Thanks bro!!! Ur thread is lookin really good too dawg!! I can't wait to see ur girls flowering!! I'll be running the fire cut, white og, bulldawg (skunk va x star dawg) hopefully true and Tahoe.. If not those 2 it'll be white master and pestilence...

southstreets

southstreets

Looking chingon carnal, I personally prefer hand/wand feeding more hands on .plus I like to check run off to see where everything is at .
Que te pasa carnal?? Thanks for cruizing in dawg! Yea I like the hand watering myself 2.. Makes you stay in touch with ur girls a lot more even when ur not feeling it.. But I like the idea of not hand watering with 20+ gallons a day too! Lol

si si, me too.

love having that mental image of what's goin' on with each plant- from handwatering and picking up each one and feeling its weight, etc

do you peeps with drip systems feel the same connection?
Yea there is def a connection with them.. You notice every lil thing!!!

deep buddy

deep buddy

dtw on reycycle timers FTW! or even better dosatrons on a a main line, no pump needed.
youll love the coco, i started w/ canna nute pack but i just use cheaper stuff now, its the coco. if you treat it right, youll trim less, yield more and better, simple. for cheap store bought nutes for coco cns-17,add 2.7. massive. BOOM and pennies a gal. massive beats boost and is 20$ a litre.

southstreets

southstreets

dtw on reycycle timers FTW! or even better dosatrons on a a main line, no pump needed.
youll love the coco, i started w/ canna nute pack but i just use cheaper stuff now, its the coco. if you treat it right, youll trim less, yield more and better, simple. for cheap store bought nutes for coco cns-17,add 2.7. massive. BOOM and pennies a gal. massive beats boost and is 20$ a litre.

Man I don't know wtf ur talkin bout! Lol.. I'd love to know though.. I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to coco.. Lol... Anytime you wanna drop in and spit some knowledge it's all good with me...

southstreets

southstreets

By the look of the bridge ur an sd head like me. Sub'd.
Yup I'm a SD head.. Can't u tell.. Lol.. South slums 4 life homie!!! By the way I love ur threads homie!! Ur one funny ass fool!

Awesome setup! Love the vertical bulbs and more to the point, those plants love them!
Thanks for the complement... I'm pretty straight to the point but I love to bullshit also! ;)

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

Just smoked some pestilence tonight...

Decent! Interesting flava thats kinda similar to white fire/wifi

Its a real beauty to grow, though. Super evil leaf formations :)

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i see you over here killing it as normal bro! hahaha schwag bet you call your lambo a'hooptie' also...

southstreets

southstreets

I love seein another vert lit garden! Its the only way for trees. Nice work!
Thanks bro!!! I've read through ur threads more than a cple times!!! Keep bangin out the flame..

Just smoked some pestilence tonight...

Decent! Interesting flava thats kinda similar to white fire/wifi

Its a real beauty to grow, though. Super evil leaf formations :)
Yea I'm pretty excited to run her! Well see what life brings... Mayb she's in that picture..

i see you over here killing it as normal bro! hahaha schwag bet you call your lambo a'hooptie' also...
Lmao!!! Ur killin me dawgy!!! Im a real humble person trust me... I do drive a hooptie now! Lol... I wish it was a Lamborghini though! I make the sounds and everythang when I start my rust bucket! ;) thanks for stopping in my dawg... We got a lot of catchin up to do...

Thoth

Thoth

Sweet setup with the vertical lighting. You've got some massive plants!

southstreets

southstreets

Sorry bout the lack of updates and pics.. Had a very busy summer with doing my outdoor and indoor.. Will get some stuff posted up soon of new run

grower4life

grower4life

Beautiful ladiez you got there, great job! What is motor breath?

southstreets

southstreets

It's Chemdog D x sfv... Made by jimmy nitz. His seed company is on the farm.

Top Bottom