Sox's 2014 Hill

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

Wont be able to update very much, due to internet service... but im running 24 - 200gal & a couple 300gal pots this year.

Seeds popped 1-25-14
Genetics vary......most were created by myself in 2012 or by friends in Mendo. But we will dive into that later.

Pix were taken yesterday 3-10-14

Love & Light
~Sox

Soxs 2014 hill
Soxs 2014 hill 2
Soxs 2014 hill 3

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Gonna be some monsters! What kind of soil mix you gonna use?

Reactions: sox
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Pullin up chair,face to the screne!!!

Nice place ya got their man,i bet them indica
lookers are bomb too...
Lg

sox

sox

Gonna be some monsters! What kind of soil mix you gonna use?

Thanks for swingin by, local soil mix is getting delivered next week...

subbed up to watch them little ladies become big ass bushes!

cant wait to see them in the bigger pots, last year the smallest one was 4 1/2lbs in 150gals...

Pullin up chair,face to the screne!!!

Nice place ya got their man,i bet them indica
lookers are bomb too...
Lg

Thanks bro, The Leggett (Jamaican Og X Hindu Kush) x Afghani Landrace) should be some awesome meds. Im doing a 32x12 light dep this year, so everyone will be able to see what the clones off the full season plants do

Love & Light,
~Sox

sox

sox

possibly the last post for a few weeks..atleast until transplant into 7gals...here are the ladies back inside under three 8bulb t5s...under 18/6 ...ill continue to bring them outside everyday the weather permits...they have only been given water from our well, ill start brewing teas and foliar feeds this week. This whole run will be tea only, no bottle nutes. Real Organics.

Love & Light,
Sox
2014 03 11 17 18 12 907

2014 03 11 17 18 25 511

Ar15

Ar15

Man those plants are looking squat and healthy those are going to be some monsters! Good luck on the season!!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

rite on Sox, plants look great. your spot looks sweet also.
no bottle nutes here either, just get the soil as right as i can for takeoff.
hope you have a great year Sox.
although there is not alot of action in the outdoor section, some of us really appreciate the outdoor grows.
peace mogrow

sox

sox

looks like the real deal, good luck man!

Thanks bro

rite on Sox, plants look great. your spot looks sweet also.
no bottle nutes here either, just get the soil as right as i can for takeoff.
hope you have a great year Sox.
although there is not alot of action in the outdoor section, some of us really appreciate the outdoor grows.
peace mogrow

Mogrow! whats up dude, hope you have a great year. Thanks for swingin by

Man those plants are looking squat and healthy those are going to be some monsters! Good luck on the season!!!

They should do well :)

sox

sox

Headed to Garberville today to pick up some clones from a buddy... J1, Stardawg, Hollywood91, Blue Dream, Green Crack and probably a few others.

There going to all go in 150gal pots in the lower garden.

Love&Light,
~Sox

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Very nice. Will keep an eye out for your updates.

sox

sox

Got to spend the afternoon in Southern Humboldt, let the dogs run around the redwoods, got to hang out with Kevin from Garberville Grass...He kicked me down his J1 mom that he got from Ed Rosenthal along with a cut of Stardawg from Kyle Kushman and Kevins personal cut of the Topanga Canyon Kush...he says its the only pheno he has seen that has a straight lime/fuel taste instead of lemon.

Also grabbed a pack of Purple Cheesel from Sohum Seed Co.
IMG 20140319 192455 077
IMG 20140319 192309 320

will update asap.

Love&Light,
~Sox

sox

sox

Base Soil Mix is composted forest humus, sphagnum peat moss, perlite, worm castings, lava rock, humic shale ore, fish meal, shrimp meal, crab meal, kelp meal, dolomite lime, gypsum lime, glacial rock dust, oyster shell and azomite.

Ill add a few goodies to the mix and let sit for the next 60+ days

Love & Light,
~Sox

Top Bottom