Sox's 2014 Hill

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I had a buddy do some Picnic Basket outy last year and it turned out looking the most indoor like as far as coloring and lack of leaf out of everything they ran....the uber keeper will exhibit the funk and flavor!

sox

sox

I had a buddy do some Picnic Basket outy last year and it turned out looking the most indoor like as far as coloring and lack of leaf out of everything they ran....the uber keeper will exhibit the funk and flavor!
Sweet, well i have two big girls waiting to stretch their legs.

SpiderK

SpiderK

hey sox did you ever grow 2 in a 150 - 200 before ? what's the issues if you do ?

& do you strip the plants and bury them neck high or just the root ball ?

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

hey sox did you ever grow 2 in a 150 - 200 before ? what's the issues if you do ?

Hey Spider,
No, i never have. Ive always done 1 plant per pot in the past... but after talking a little with Blaze and lurkin HumboldtLocals thread i am def going to give it a try this year....the upper garden is all seedlings and will be 1 plant per pot in 200s and 300s..i might throw 2 J1 clones in a 200.... but the lower garden will be all clones with 4 clones per pot in 150s.

Ill let yall know how it goes ;)

Love & Light,
~Sox

sox

sox

if i remember correctly your Fried Banana Kush that i gifted my buddy last year was his biggest plant...150gals....6 1/2lbs :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

I have. I've also done 3-4 in a space. The reason was to have more plants in one space and still be within limits. After the robbery I learned that the police count stumps, I and simultaneously learned that by deeply planting some girls so that TWO 'trunks' (actually two branches, I'd topped those girls) came out of the soil, those trunks look like two plants and the police counted them as two plants. I ended up, according to them, with a plant count of 18, but I know I planted 12, ya dig?

In any event, if you want to do it it's pretty damn easy. I would split the root balls in half with a knife (or into thirds, whatever) and mash 'em together in the same hole so the trunks would be as close together as possible. You can cut away quite a bit of the root ball to achieve this. If you don't want to cut it away, then pull it open a bit so that you can push the two trunks together.

sox

sox

but the lower garden will be all clones with 4 clones per pot in 150s.

Ill let yall know how it goes ;)

Love & Light,
~Sox

Correction - 3 clones per pot in the lower garden.....4 is probably overkill :)

sox

sox

Well its raining today, probably going to finish off the last of our burn piles....
Been having a ton of fun moving and amending 35 yards by hand.... 3 guys, 2 tarps, 2 shovels, 1 wheel barrel, and a bucket :)
But were getting it done.
Hope everyone else is enjoying the weather :)

Love & Light,
~Sox

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Well its raining today, probably going to finish off the last of our burn piles....
Been having a ton of fun moving and amending 35 yards by hand.... 3 guys, 2 tarps, 2 shovels, 1 wheel barrel, and a bucket :)
But were getting it done.
Hope everyone else is enjoying the weather :)

Love & Light,
~Sox

So how many 200 gallon pots can u do with 35 yards?

sox

sox

Got the upper garden all amended and in pots, now on to the lower garden...GH clones are veggin away, they will be planted around May 14th.

Hope everyone is having fun getting ready, i know we are :)

Love & Light,
~Sox

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yes I'm subbed for this! I am doing a few 200 gallons this year too, first time and I'm stoked to see others. @sox im sure those seeds will get huge, do you test the phenols inside first or just run em outside and find out?

sox

sox

Yes I'm subbed for this! I am doing a few 200 gallons this year too, first time and I'm stoked to see others. @sox im sure those seeds will get huge, do you test the phenols inside first or just run em outside and find out?

Hey good to see you around! you gunna run any genetics from the farmers market?

The genetics we have have been run outside for a few years now, some for upwards of 15-20 years, maybe more......only new ones are baba g's picnic basket og and a rOarGe F2 that i F3'd :)

As for phenos....were always hunting ;)

Love & Light,
~Sox

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hey good to see you around! you gunna run any genetics from the farmers market?

The genetics we have have been run outside for a few years now, some for upwards of 15-20 years, maybe more......only new ones are baba g's picnic basket og and a rOarGe F2 that i F3'd :)

As for phenos....were always hunting ;)

Love & Light,
~Sox
I have actually been thinking of getting up there and getting some more starts, I have most of mine already but some of my neighbors are not as prepared! It looks like you will have your hands full this year, cant wait to see what happens. The only seeds I popped are 3 blue cheese from "Big Buddha", I just love the perfume blueberry smell but everything else is clone. Agent Orange, Stardog, Sour D, SFV, BD, and the grape Romulan which I'm stoked to run.
Happy Hunting!

Top Bottom