Sox's 2014 Hill

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

Sorry its been so long, its been over 100 (even over 110) for the past few days, we have been at the lake swimming or hiding inside everyday....i hope everyone is having a blessed season so far! Our seedlings seem to love the heat, they have been THRIVING, drinking up to 10gal of h20 a day and growing like crazy.

We ran into a little bump in the road..LOL, had to rip out the entire bottom garden and the green house:oops:
BUT all is well that ends well...a buddy of ours came through and has a bunch of 1-2ft of DHN starts that we can transplant right away...soooo ive been doing a little re-amending and getting the lower garden ready all day. Were going to hash (icewax) the entire greenhouse. So like i said, bummer...but all is well that ends well.

Took a couple shots of the upper garden for your viewing pleasure :)
IMG 1061
IMG 1062
IMG 1063
IMG 1074
IMG 1076

And Lawrence Ringos Purple Cheesel :)
IMG 1065

Love & Light,
~Sox

IMG 1075
ZONER

ZONER

Love the landscape, but I'm really lovin' the little blue beach chair..... Now that would be a great vacation spot. Best wishes and Karma to ya ....

Reactions: sox
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Sox! Thanks for the detailed inspiration. Motivating my own garden work. Happy growing.

outwest

B

Burned Haze

Plants are looking great, I bamboo my main a few days ago and they are already bushing out so much. anyways subscribed and good luck!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sorry its been so long, its been over 100 (even over 110) for the past few days, we have been at the lake swimming or hiding inside everyday....i hope everyone is having a blessed season so far! Our seedlings seem to love the heat, they have been THRIVING, drinking up to 10gal of h20 a day and growing like crazy.

We ran into a little bump in the road..LOL, had to rip out the entire bottom garden and the green house:oops:
BUT all is well that ends well...a buddy of ours came through and has a bunch of 1-2ft of DHN starts that we can transplant right away...soooo ive been doing a little re-amending and getting the lower garden ready all day. Were going to hash (icewax) the entire greenhouse. So like i said, bummer...but all is well that ends well.

View attachment 413572 View attachment 413573 View attachment 413574 View attachment 413575 View attachment 413577

And Lawrence Ringos Purple Cheesel :)View attachment 413580

Love & Light,
~Sox
Bummer about the bump:facepalm:..But You still got it going on!:woot:
I keep going back a staring at your garden:wideyed:
I want one like that! :(
Those plants are going to get huge! :eek:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn, that had to be hard to rip that garden & GH out! I'm sorry about that, but happy to hear you got things back on track. Still hurts, but a bit less with a little help from your friends.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

View attachment 413572 View attachment 413573 View attachment 413574 View attachment 413575 View attachment 413577

And Lawrence Ringos Purple Cheesel :)View attachment 413580

Love & Light,
~Sox

Did you make the pots yourself? Love the light brown color.

newport100s

newport100s

hehe this is aweosme....

the majority of my plants are right on par with yours as far as size currently :D

ill be doing some 150 gals and some 300 gals

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i like the horizontal trellis netting!
I probably should have done that!
I need to start working on that support stuff

sox

sox

lol i wish i had $$ to spend on Tposts, but the bamboo should do...i think their will be 3 horizontal layers, maybe 4...and then a net tossed over the top once they bush out real big. Only bummer about the bamboo on the inside is you dont get to pull the plants apart very wide...with Tposts you can go out as far as you want...But it is SUPER windy and we had to get something up...it looked like hurricane season out here.

SunGrown

SunGrown

one year I only had bamboo poles, so what I did was take a 2 foot auger drill bit and drilled down a few feet out from the pots. 5 holes all the way around, then dropped the 12 foot bamboo poles into those holes. May work for ya if you can afford the auger bit. It works well for the first year, once the rains hit the poles will start to lose their grip, but training them out will increase yields

Hope this helps!

SunGrown

SunGrown

man over the years I have had to be very creative, and even though some bux are available now, I still like to improv.

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome

Latest posts

Top Bottom