Sox's 2015 Hill

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

hah more like massive piles of drying full melt, mostly how you dry and collect it, you know all your trade secrets.

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

Glazed Cherry greenhouse veggin away
1391411 1424255234543206 524751241 n

Calixylon

Calixylon

Either wAy I'd love to see all the different colors and consistencies, do you find thT when you make the full melt it varies from strain to strain like with BHO, some strains make dryer concentrates and some come out darker and runny. I know high cbd strains tend to make more syrupy wax, does it make the runnier fullmelt to?

sox

sox

hah more like massive piles of drying full melt, mostly how you dry and collect it, you know all your trade secrets.

Here is some AMAZING Whole Plant Fresh Frozen Gorilla Glue #4 sungrown by one of the Family here on the Farm. Ill let him chime in if he wants to, i dont want to put anyone on blast. But all i can say is he did an amazing job growing, harvesting, and freezing this material. Exactly what every hash maker looks for. BIG ups to the grower.
At this stage the hash has been dried for 24-30 hours at low low temps, has been formed into a puck shape, and then frozen for an additional 20-24 hours. This puck has been microplaned and is now on parchment paper drying for the next 10-14 days at low temps. Enjoy
11142901 1559291284331673 1220159152 n

Calixylon

Calixylon

holy crap, i wanna eat a piece of that sugar cookie.

Thanks for the drying info, ive heard the last few stages can screw your heads up if you microplane them when their still wet, that golden color looks amazing, next up is some clear dome melt shots please?

gezza

gezza

Here is some AMAZING Whole Plant Fresh Frozen Gorilla Glue #4 sungrown by one of the Family here on the Farm. Ill let him chime in if he wants to, i dont want to put anyone on blast. But all i can say is he did an amazing job growing, harvesting, and freezing this material. Exactly what every hash maker looks for. BIG ups to the grower.
At this stage the hash has been dried for 24-30 hours at low low temps, has been formed into a puck shape, and then frozen for an additional 20-24 hours. This puck has been microplaned and is now on parchment paper drying for the next 10-14 days at low temps. Enjoy
View attachment 502979
Will it maintain that color? Looks amazing

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice bro! I'll be posted up for the show.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

That GG #4 looks on point Sox! Thanks for turning my trash into high quality stash. I told my bro about your process, and we are stoked to smoke some of the best hash on the planet, can't wait.

What are those Aficionado from Mendo about? What is it?

sox

sox

That GG #4 looks on point Sox! Thanks for turning my trash into high quality stash. I told my bro about your process, and we are stoked to smoke some of the best hash on the planet, can't wait.

What are those Aficionado from Mendo about? What is it?
yeah bro! stoked we were able to do this! this shits gunna be FIRE, you did an amazing job growing those trichs!

Leo, Ele and Gene put out some of rarest and most tightly held genetics in all of norcal. Ive been wanting to run there gear for a minute now. Each one of those vials is a 10 pack of seeds.
Long Valley Royal Kush is Garberville Purple Kush x Sour D x Highland Afghani
Royal Salute is Long Valley Secret Sauce x Royal Sour
In The Pines is Pineapple Thai x Master Kush x Genes Pineapple

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Jealous! Those sound like fire. Love the packaging. I used to get packs of Garberville funk back in 2000. It was strains called grunk and hasan. Both some of the best herb I have ever smoked. Enjoy those beans.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Saw that " in the pines " has one the me do cup for like 5 yrs in a row. Gott be fire wonder how close it will be to the cut he has or if it will be better?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have a question about the bubble hash. Have you tried to keep the hash in a powder form for drying ? I noticed it helped me avoid any mold while drying, but I haven't done it in so many years that I'm not sure if it would help with dabbable bubble. Anyways everything looks terrific over there!

Top Bottom