Spauldings veg room, fried chicken and gasoline!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So the wax for that blast, was pulled from some weak lsd autos that I had, I previously dry sifted it, then blasted, and still got that ok pull. I weighed it up. It’s only 7.3, so I’m breaking out the infuser, gonna make food with that blast.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Mmm always fun playing in the dirt 😁
It’s great the first 50 hahahaha, I know, cry a little hahahaa. 😂 i do love my dirt time though. And I’m gonna toss a tw in a ten gallon bag, figured get hang on to that one for a while…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The @ViparSpectra ”p” series is still producing quality plants. Even after 4 years of daily use.
The veg room is popping. I think I’ll be making my first cuts at the end of next week. So the cloner is gonna get fired up! I’ll clean it out, and get to cracking! Hope everyone is doing great…………hahahaahaaaaa! Got ya!

IMG 8897
IMG 8898
IMG 8901
IMG 8900
IMG 8899
IMG 8902
IMG 8904
IMG 8907
IMG 8906
IMG 8905
IMG 8910
IMG 8908
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The @ViparSpectra ”p” series is still producing quality plants. Even after 4 years of daily use.
The veg room is popping. I think I’ll be making my first cuts at the end of next week. So the cloner is gonna get fired up! I’ll clean it out, and get to cracking! Hope everyone is doing great…………hahahaahaaaaa! Got ya!
Wow I’ve been busy haha nice updates! There all looking great!

Top Bottom