speeding up flowering

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

ended up sorting through all of an's bs publicity and figuring out i should be running bud blood

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

ended up saying f the bud blood and am going to start running gravity week 4 from now on
pulled 2 ladies early and had 2.5 oz on each
gotta love the cali connect

B

Bong Hit Willie

Bud blood is used in weeks 1-2 of flowering to help then start bud sites as far as finishing faster I don't think so, Bloombastic is used in weeks 3-5 for max bud growth but I still don't see them finishing any faster. I really don't know of additive for faster ripening, only bigger and better!
You can cut your lights back to say 10-11 hrs per day this will speed things up BUT will cost you in total weight at the end. This is the only way I know for sure will speed things up. If land lord is cool ask for 2week extension and offer to pay extra for the time, say car emergency repair or some BS, just don't makethis a habit
Good luck
BHW

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

yep thx man
kinda a old post, my rent was due yesterday lol
luckly for me tahoe is a strong finisher
also my aeroflo and co2 sped things along a little
also got the stuff out the door 5 days after being cut
brown paper bags motha fucka

S

Silica

you could usea smaleer MH or HPS for first two-three weeks of flowering in a sep room.
Untill males show etc. then put females under proper setup..
It was an idea i had but i dont grow canna anymore and never got to try it out.

S

SYROUS

there is some stuff from extreme nutrients or something called early turn a,b not 100% the way it works ,just in my cloudy memory bank

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont know if anyone have experienced this, a friend of mine told me that his last round when faster due a light cycle. He was vegging 18/6 and he flipped them and by mistake he had a ligh schedule of 14/8 during 3 or 5 days and the he realise that and when back to 12/12. He realise that they started to show lil flowers 3 to 4 days after he flipped them.

I think chemdog was using bush master and say it was making the buds done earlier.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

yep just picked up some bushmaster for my next round
kinda worried about using it in my aeroflo so im guna so small amounts at first
also i have c-99 and some bubba going in the same room, the night temps were left the same as the day temps by mistake until the beginning of week 2
the day after i changed the temps bud sites showed up on both strains
kinda weird since one is a 45 day and one is a 60 day. im def going to mess around with this on my next couple runs. not say there is anything to this but it would awsome if there was

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

you could usea smaleer MH or HPS for first two-three weeks of flowering in a sep room.
Untill males show etc. then put females under proper setup..
It was an idea i had but i dont grow canna anymore and never got to try it out.

use clones, or mothers and take your own cuts
no seedlings for me

R

robz

ended up saying f the bud blood and am going to start running gravity week 4 from now on
pulled 2 ladies early and had 2.5 oz on each
gotta love the cali connect

Dude the Gravity is for way later in the bloom. Like 1 ml. Per gal in weeks7-8 for your Tahoe. I hope you took clones & do her justice by running her the full 9 weeks from the first sign of flower not from the flip. She's a stronger finisher as I hope you'll see. I just finished an Afgooey & Querkle that I let go the distance which I know can be tough. Let's not try & fool anyone in here. We've all taken plants early, but patience is a virtue.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Dude the Gravity is for way later in the bloom. Like 1 ml. Per gal in weeks7-8 for your Tahoe. I hope you took clones & do her justice by running her the full 9 weeks from the first sign of flower not from the flip. She's a stronger finisher as I hope you'll see. I just finished an Afgooey & Querkle that I let go the distance which I know can be tough. Let's not try & fool anyone in here. We've all taken plants early, but patience is a virtue.

ran her 8 weeks with co2 an aero so she finished quick
wish i had my camera
alot of people start gravity week 4 but on this run i started it week 6
the change was noticable overnight at .5ml/5g
bumped it up to 1 ml/5g eventually and was very happy with the results
running it with purple maxx and bud xl this time
u must be a soil grower if your really recomending 1ml/g to a aero grower
everything is a lil quicker with co2 and aero as well

Top Bottom