Spider Farmer Giveaway, Looking for SE5000 Tester!!!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Spider Farmer is looking for tester!!! Who wanna try??🥳

😍Prize:1*SE5000 LED Grow Light
www.spider-farmer.com
Discont code: SFTHC

🤔How to join in?
1.Must be a grower or have grow plan in the near future
2.Share your opinoin about Spider Farmer SE series in the comment
3.Like this post

😎P.S.: Winner needs to weekly update of growing diary for a round after get the prize
(otherwise,winner may lose the chance of the next test)

Date: 7/15-7/30

We'll pick an opinion in the comments randomly on 7/31 and announce the winner.
Welcome to join us, maybe you are the lucky winner😉
We love the SF1000 that we have. Compared to our other lights it is a huge leap in quality.
We currently just planted our next grow in a 2x4 tent, but we have a 4x4 ready to build. We are just waiting on a light and a new exhaust system.
We would love to document our grow for SF. Weekly documentation is a small request in exchange.

RicoSuave

RicoSuave

During the course of my initial grow set up, I painstaking explored many different options in terms of lights. If I'm being honest I researched all the major leading competitors in lighting. Comparing light dispersion patterns, PAR, colour combinations and LED count if I'm making a short list. The Spider Farmer SE series just seems to be in a league of its own. The design and overall quality of their products are made with the grower in mind. Tailored to fit needs of your home grow in every sense of the word. Unfortunately I made a bad choice and selected a cheaper light sacrificing quality for price point. This haunts me constantly as I dream of what my yields could of been. Don't make the same mistake I did!! Spider Farmer for life!!

Last edited:
StankStirr

StankStirr

I currently use HID lighting in my grow rooms... I am uneducated on the SF5000 but have been very impressed by the plants your lights grow! I just ordered a new 5'x5' tent and am thinking LED lighting may be a great fit going forward.
I'm definitely someone who would produce a full grow diary start to finish so everyone can view your product and my grow.
Let's see what this light can do!

bejd2010

bejd2010

www.spider-farmer.com

🤔How to join in?
3.Like this post

😎P.S.: Winner needs to weekly update of growing diary for a round after get the prize

Spider Farmer offers cutting edge tech with current style and design.
I am really looking forward to counting the leds and testing the reds on “just flowering” plants.
I hear these run cooler and emit more par than its competitors.
I am excited to test this light and give regular updates on Social Media .
Thanks for the opportunity!
Brian

Bigbazookaballs

Bigbazookaballs

Been looking up lights all night and it looks like spider farm has many good looking lights. Thinking about trying the spider farm se 7000 since it's par is better then many other brands and is still one of the best priced. Only 800$ bucks and has better par then the gravita 1700e which is 999$ to 1100$ depending on where you go. Plus it's 650w with excellent diodes.im loving the bar style light spread.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Tyvm SF for another opportunity to win a SE5000 LED! 👍🤜🤛😎 I LOOOOOVE the dimmer option on our SF1000! The old lights we had made me nauseous and sick like I was going through radiation treatment (again), but not so much with the dimmer knob on our SF1000, and we had happy plants too! 👍😁 Pic is of our current grow as of July 18th, 7 Durbin Poison, winning the SE5000 would definitely be a sweeeet upgrade...Good Luck to All! 😍🤩😎👍🤜🤛🤙

IMG 20210719 101652
DutchKills

DutchKills

I am extremely interested in that exact light for my newest project! I run 2000-3000 watts of HPS in my primary veg and flower rooms each but in this newest installment have several Luxx 9000k strips for cloning. Those seem to be doing fine enough for the rooting stage but undoubtedly more light is going to be required for the next phase which will be either a full Blue Gelato 41 ScrOG or something of the likes.
Running currently:
Gorilla Breath
Industrial Plant
Blue Gelato 41
Green Gelato
Strawberry Lemonade
Holy Punch

Upcoming when I have room/time to run (anytime I want seeds in hand)
Glookies
Godzilla Glue #4
DoSiDo #33
Super Lemon Haze
Sugar Candy
Amnesia Lemon
Zkittlez
Among several top tier autos as well Orange Sherbet Bruce Banner OG Kush GlueBerry.
I would be willing to allow Spiderfarm to choose what they want to see under the light from the available selection above.

My primary rooms have no need for an LED in play but I have a 5x4x2 feet tent where the Luxx strips are in progress starting those clones, and an 8x5x5 feet tent that is presently totally unused!! I own all supplementary equipment from carbon filter to 6”hurricane inline fan to whatever else you can imagine would be in a full setup kit. I’d prefer to do LED in my new experiments than simply another 1000 watt HPS which admittedly I do already have available; as I’m very interested from the results many I know have switched from similar setups like my traditional HPS single or DE into LED mostly Gavita/Luxx type products some spiderfarm some other brands.
I keep relatively extensive logs to begin with and would be happy to upload here and/or growdiaries.
Would be nice to experience the results in some form without having to buy several lights to find out. The good news is that you would see a strong return if the results are favorable as I would likely buy several units of your 1000 watt HPS equivalent model in the end.
I would also note that I use soil primarily Mother Earth Groundswell and Terracraft with over a dozen nutrient products available anything from standard veg/bloom to rhino skin/stalk stiffener and anything one would need to keep their plants healthy from pest/disease. Since I grow from quality feminized seeds and/or take my own clones, typically I have all healthy green leaves from front to back side to side in each room. I have a very good camera for upload purpose as well.
Again I have everything in place the new light could immediately go into use above seedlings or freshly rooted small clones of the strains listed above.

joshjones43

joshjones43

Looking for one more light to complete my sealed grow room. Currently running 2 4000w KingLED quantum boards that are doing great but I’m looking for another brand of led to compare to and eventually use in my mother tent. King Leds reflector hoods came all bent up and not very happy with them. It’s be awesome to the chance to test out Spider Farmers 5000.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I haven't used the Spider Farmer SE line yet. When shopping for a new light this last winter, my budget limited me to 100 watt LEDs. Having a few months of gardening under my belt right now, I think I would really be able to make good use of a new commercial style fixture. I'd retire my 100 to mother duty in a heartbeat if chosen to be a Spider Farmer light tester.😄 Cheers!👍
715tigerside-jpg.1146387

Stoner420

Stoner420

www.spider-farmer.com

🤔How to join in?
3.Like this post

I Would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to run a Spider Farmer 4000!!🥰🥰 IlMy wife and I are disabled and can't afford the 4000 but 3 years ago we saved up and got the SF 1000 and Absolutely Love it and would Never Run any other Brand of light! I actually waited 4 months to save $25 a week to get the SF1000 and every bit worth it!!!! People don't believe me when they ask where I buy my smoke the answer is Spider Farmer ALL THE WAY!!!! Me andy wife would BE HONNORED to own One of the Unicorns well I call them unicorns because I feel I'll never get one lol But you NEVER KNOW😇💚 I would give you more like minute updates instead of weekly LMFAO 😆😆 My plants are me more than my Family! Lol Seriously! Either way Guys Spider Farmer is the BEST and ALWAYS WILL BE!!! I even see you guys got the 7000 now!!! I'd still rather have the SF 4000 for some reason this light has been on my head for 3 almost 4 years when I started growing🙏😇 Regardless if I win or not Stay Humble My Friends and STAY LIFTED!!!!!!! MUCH LOVE SPIDER FARMER MAD RESPECT 🧟🍀🌴🪴🌄🌅

Smithers

Smithers

I’m currently overhauling my room and will be starting a new crop soon. Would love the opportunity to test. I use 2x sf1000s and really like the results. I like the look and design and specs of the SE series a lot!! Thanks for the post, someone is gonna end up real happy with this one 😀

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey @SpiderFarmerLED, I'll be your huckleberry! 🤣

I've got plans to downsize from my current 2xHID setup in the fall and this SE series light looks amazing, and would fit my needs absolutely perfectly. 👌

I'd run the cycle in a tent with hi-grade genetics using rockwool delta blocks and dyna gro nutrients, 9 plants, lollipop them after 2-3 weeks veg and bloom for 10 weeks. Updates probably every couple days cause they'll be growing so fast!! 🙃 might even allow me to turn the Co2 on, who knows.

I'll even let you pick which strain you want to see me grow;

The tall and lanky, chunky monkey known as Spiked punch
20210527 214501

Or the short, bushy, hyper frosty wedding crasher
20210127 123729

Both will go crazy frosty under LED. Plus, I happen to know a resident LED expert that can help me dial in the environment to help me with the transition from HID.

Just saying... think about it.. you know I can fill a space and make it look all sexy like 😉

20200618 075832

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey @SpiderFarmerLED, I'll be your huckleberry! 🤣

I've got plans to downsize from my current 2xHID setup in the fall and this light would fit my needs absolutely perfectly. 👌

I'd run the cycle in a tent with hi-grade genetics using rockwool delta blocks and dyna gro nutrients, 9 plants, lollipop them after 2-3 weeks veg and bloom for 10 weeks. Updates probably every couple days cause they'll be growing so fast!! 🙃 might even allow me to turn the Co2 on, who knows.

I'll even let you pick which strain you want to see me grow;

The tall and lanky, chunky monkey known as Spiked punchView attachment 1147980

Or the short, bushy, hyper frosty wedding crasherView attachment 1147981

Both will go crazy frosty under LED. Plus, I happen to know a resident LED expert that can help me dial in the environment to help me with the transition from HID.

Just saying... think about it.. you know I can fill a space and make it look all sexy like 😉

View attachment 1147987
Oooh dam.... this outa be good if you get picked.... stuffing my anticipation back into my pocket... not a single doubt how much you could rock those lights. 🥳🥳🥳

Latest posts

Top Bottom