Spider Farmer Giveaway, Looking for SE5000 Tester!!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Oooh dam.... this outa be good if you get picked.... stuffing my anticipation back into my pocket... not a single doubt how much you could rock those lights. šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
At the risk of sounding bias/ selfish I personally would love to see this grow as we have all seen what he is capable of and itā€™s well documented - would be a great opportunity for @spiderfarmer to lure hid guys over to the ā€œliteā€ side !

NewbieTed

NewbieTed

I am finishing up my FIRST (!!!) bathtub grow (six plants Irie Genetics Lemon Jeffery). I was very heavy on interventions: I supercropped, schwazzed, LSTed, topped, FIMed, underfed, over watered, under watered and did everything except stab through the main trunks of the plants. So far I have gotten 1.14grams/watt and I still have a little left on the plants as I'm doing a staged harvest. I did so many things because it seemed like the right idea at the time, and more because I like to experiment. I even fermented hard apple cider with the COĀ² exhaust tubes into the plants. I have a long list on what I will do differently next grow.
IMG 20210614 110029762
PXL 20210720 181059588

My next grow is going to be the maximum legal limit (12 flowering and 12 vegging plants) and I'm going to need more light! I am building a grow room in my second bedroom so we can have the bathtub back. Currently, I have three HLG100 Rspec and a little 46w blurple, but I need bigger for my next grow. If I get your light I will do beaucoup reviews and write-ups in my posts and grow diary.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Dirtbag has my vote to run the se5000. Canā€™t think of many growers that would do it better. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
hats off to @SpiderFarmerLED , lights just rock! And marketing to the fellow farmers is on point.

Taking off staff hat and putting on personal hat.

I agree I have to say they have done a good job earning respect and being a lot more transparent. Good on them and definitely gives a new level of respect from me.

I'm not the easiest to toss that around either as I'm a pretty hard skeptic of most things. But I can admit when I should eat my words. Never had an issue with the lights themselves but @SpiderFarmerLED has really stepped up thier game in communication and transparency over the yrs.

They have been a big support to the community and this site. The rep here definitely needs a pat on the back.

Bigbazookaballs

Bigbazookaballs

At the risk of sounding bias/ selfish I personally would love to see this grow as we have all seen what he is capable of and itā€™s well documented - would be a great opportunity for @spiderfarmer to lure hid guys over to the ā€œliteā€ side !

I'm also on a hps. This my little ladys 2 to 3 more weeks left to go. Blueberry muffin that was monster cropped. I prob won't monster any more because it slows them down.
IMG 20210721 144348611
IMG 20210721 144430082
IMG 20210721 144414257
IMG 20210721 144359936

Lacey

Lacey

I can put it to the test! I am a brand new grower. I can report how difficult or easy it is to someone that is new.... As in, I am in my first grow.
I am reaching the end of building my 12X 26 indoor grow room as well. It will have 3 areas. Cloning, veg and a bud room. The bud room is 12'X12'. The cloning area will be 2X4 and the Veg area will make up the rest of the area. I am planning on having a year round cycle.
Did I mention, I am NEW! I can keep a diary of how easy or not, what the frustrating points are for beginners etc.

I have heard great things about the systems. It might just be the perfect time to try it out.

StankStirr

StankStirr

The SE series seems to be quality from the outside looking in. Great price points for the hobby grower. I'm sitting on a new 5x5 tent and a vege room full of quality cuts. Let's see how it grows! Mabey even a side by side grow of the same cut.... one with your Se 5000 and the other with a 600w eye hortilux super hps. Or a 630 cmh....?? Make me a believer!

DrStadanko

DrStadanko

Spider Farmer is looking for tester!!! Who wanna try??šŸ„³

šŸ˜Prize:1*SE5000 LED Grow Light
www.spider-farmer.com
Discont code: SFTHC

šŸ¤”How to join in?
1.Must be a grower or have grow plan in the near future
2.Share your opinoin about Spider Farmer SE series in the comment
3.Like this post

šŸ˜ŽP.S.: Winner needs to weekly update of growing diary for a round after get the prize
(otherwise,winner may lose the chance of the next test)

Date: 7/15-7/30

We'll pick an opinion in the comments randomly on 7/31 and announce the winner.
Welcome to join us, maybe you are the lucky winneršŸ˜‰

I have been growing indoors since 1991 METAL HALIDE AND hps I would love to convert to SPIDER FARMER se5000 I have tried other led light , but have been disappointedI will the submit posts entire grow with weekly updates ,i USUALLY GROW 2 OR 3 STRAINS AT A TIME

Bbonez

Bbonez

I've never used a SF product before. If you send me a light as a tester, I'll put it in a room with 3 HLG scorpion diablos and see how it compares. Here is your shot to prove you are the industry leader!

Noparts

Noparts

I've never used a SF product before. If you send me a light as a tester, I'll put it in a room with 3 HLG scorpion diablos and see how it compares. Here is your shot to prove you are the industry leader!
cutter leds kill hlg i own a 550 hlg and the 550 from cutter creams it

Latest posts

Top Bottom