Spider Farmer LED Christmas Giveaway

Zer0Tolerance

Zer0Tolerance

Hello friends, it's good to see you again! Spider Farmer Christmas Giveaway is coming 🎁

🏆Prize:
Spider Farmer SF600 LED Grow Light

😘Participating is super easy~Answer the following question:
1. How many products does Spider Farmer have in the Garden series?
2. Answer the question & Leave your country in the comment

🥳The winners will be randomly picked on 26 Dec.~ Don't miss out!

⏰ Christmas Sale is going on~ UP TO 20% OFF👇👇 Take a chance to get one at a low price!!!
www.spider-farmer.com
Coupon code: SFTHC to get an extra discount~

Good luck to you~ 💕 💕

View attachment 2087550

1. How many products does Spider Farmer have in the Garden series?
5 products I believe
2. Answer the question & Leave your country in the comment
USA

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

lol I don’t have one either buddy. There asking how many they make of the garden series not how many you have. Just copy what everyone else sed so then you have the same chance to win. 🤙
Everytime I've done that i automatically lose. Why be a fuckin follower. I'm telling this mfer I got zero since he didn't understand that the last giveaway.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Everytime I've done that i automatically lose. Why be a fuckin follower. I'm telling this mfer I got zero since he didn't understand that the last giveaway.
Bro why are you pissed about giveaways?
They are random in a pile after you answer a couple questions. No biggy? Right?
Like if you need a light so bad, hit me up after the giveaway if you don’t win. I’ll cut you a good deal ona light. Js.
Have a great day homie! 🤡

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Bro why are you pissed about giveaways?
They are random in a pile after you answer a couple questions. No biggy? Right?
Like if you need a light so bad, hit me up after the giveaway if you don’t win. I’ll cut you a good deal ona light. Js.
Have a great day homie! 🤡
I've answered the same questions for years boy. Nobody wants your used light you grow reggie with.

BB22

BB22

IMG 3472

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Same disrespect I get for spending my valuable time to interact with these type of bullshit threads and blaintently never win. 🤷‍♂️
So because this site hasn’t given you a light, you want to be a dick to me for offering you an option? Like you could literally ask anyone here, I’m super nice. I have so many lights I would have givin you one man.

But I digress, I’ll take my 50 your old “boy” self to my schwag bin. And I’m going to hang every light I own, turn all those puppies up and bask in my schwag kingdom I guess.
You need better role models sir.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

You’re a grown man, looking for a handout when the fact of the matter is it’s no one else’s fault that you don’t have a light. If you can’t afford it then work harder.
@Captspaulding was trying to be nice an helpful
Lol you sound utterly stupid talking about a handout on a give away thread. Better watch out don't get hit by a car with that type of thinking.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Same disrespect I get for spending my valuable time to interact with these type of bullshit threads and blaintently never win. 🤷‍♂️
Here is a tip, so you can live in a nicer world. Don’t bother entering then?

You’re a grown man, looking for a handout when the fact of the matter is it’s no one else’s fault that you don’t have a light. If you can’t afford it then work harder.
@Captspaulding was trying to be nice an helpful
like, I’m kinda mind blown by this.
Man woke up having a good day, in a good mood, ready to get to work, saw someone frustrated and figured hey, it’s a good day today, why not offer to help?

Well only conclusion I can logically come to
At this point, is that you most likely don’t have the gear you need, because you life’s balance is out of wack. I hate that for you man.
Find peace somehow, your vibe is definitely not going to bring you the karmic value you seek.

be nice kiddo. Maybe you will win something,
Or who knows, maybe you could learn how to respectfully decline an offer like a man.
Take some of that super amazing smoke you didn’t grow, smoke it, eat your wheaties and stay away from sharp objects. 👊🏻🤡

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
At least I own lights. An not crying because I don’t have one
Oh no he just messaged me, his exact words were “ I have plenty of lights, I just don’t have 1 of that brand. I just like fucking with these people over their fraudulent giveaways “
This guy is really great people obviously. 🙄

Garosdog

Garosdog

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Oh no he just messaged me, his exact words were “ I have plenty of lights, I just don’t have 1 of that brand. I just like fucking with these people over their fraudulent giveaways “
This guy is really great people obviously. 🙄
Well that’s a true dick head just trying to make people mad for no real reason. I own lights but there kinda shity so it would be awesome to win but I’m totally ok if I don’t.
I’m honestly just happy to even get the opportunity too

Top Bottom