Spider Farmer LED DAD'S PLANT CONTEST-SE5000/4'x4' Grow Tent/Bowl Trimmer

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I feel like a girl in high-school all dressed and ready for prom, but they just keep me waiting
Always the bridesmaid but never the bride…..😂

Ripen

Ripen

Since we're going off topic..
I've been away for 18hrs and had 20 notifications on this thread alone. They should really change that, there's no way I'm enabling push on this app😬

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I've been away for 18hrs and had 20 notifications on this thread alone. They should really change that, there's no way I'm enabling push on this app😬
Sorry homie, I get diarrhea of the fingers from time to time, here is one more for the pile. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just wanted to show a little stretch on this little lady
Very f’n nice. That growth is amazing for 48hrs. What are you feeding them?

Pilted

Pilted

I enabled them and then couldn't figure out how to turn them off, it only really pushes notifications on watched threads, if you post in a topic it automatically makes it a watched thread. I then go back and unwatch it if I start getting notifications after I am out of the conversation. It actually helps a lot when you wanna know somethings been posted, and you can adjust it so you don't get too many, but yeah I am not unwatching this one and it's a lotta notifications, so much so, I decided to give y'all another one. 😎

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I enabled them and then couldn't figure out how to turn them off, it only really pushes notifications on watched threads, if you post in a topic it automatically makes it a watched thread. I then go back and unwatch it if I start getting notifications after I am out of the conversation. It actually helps a lot when you wanna know somethings been posted, and you can adjust it so you don't get too many, but yeah I am not unwatching this one and it's a lotta notifications, so much so, I decided to give y'all another one. 😎
What up my duuuuuuude lol!!!! Alright I’ll stop now!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Is this only for fathers? Or can mama's join in? 😂

Top Bottom