Spider Farmer LED DAD'S PLANT CONTEST-SE5000/4'x4' Grow Tent/Bowl Trimmer

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
that's why i didn't enter the chances of winning were tiny
I mean, they coulda said other folks won though, instead of watching this thread lose its mind for 2 days…….you know, standard shit right? It has been fun being ridiculous on this thread today though.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well since there are no winnings, I’m going to throw this out there, if you follow my tried and true step by step method of growing, with no deviations from the plan, you too could grow monsters equivalent to this majestic beast…..

IMG 7072
B

Boo1965

Well since there are no winnings, I’m going to throw this out there, if you follow my tried and true step by step method of growing, with no deviations from the plan, you too could grow monsters equivalent to these majestic beast…..
Looks like someone been chocking that chicken!!! lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Since we're going off topic..
I've been away for 18hrs and had 20 notifications on this thread alone. They should really change that, there's no way I'm enabling push on this app😬
I believe you can enable and disable notifications per topic just like the web browser version I haven’t messed with the app too much yet but I use it here and there, I always keep notifications on but silent from the app

N

nastynate45

Blessings too spiderfarmer and there amazing thanks too fathers all around the world! For helping out a few luck people with some amazing products best of luck too all from
Canada 🇨🇦 #SFgrow i have sf1000 and sf2000 daisy chained in my 4x4 tent with an extra 300 watt light if i won this sf4000 it would be replacing everything for the 4x4

Ripen

Ripen

I believe you can enable and disable notifications per topic just like the web browser version I haven’t messed with the app too much yet but I use it here and there, I always keep notifications on but silent from the app
If I've participated in a few threads I want to be updated, it's just that it can be a bit too much.
I hate to use RIU as an example, but their notifications-system is a bit better, tidier. Other than that I prefer THCFarmer, for the record 😊

Top Bottom