Spider Farmer LED Grow

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what a coincident i was just talking with aqua man other day,about the sf 4000 ,friend of mine is wanting to start growing,im gonna teach her,i figure the 4000 be perfect for a 4x4 tent,only hold uop is her coming up with the bank hahahah,welcome to the farm

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm!

Curious to see how SF stacks up amongst the competition. Mainly HLG. I have been running hlg quantum boards for a couple years and have had great results and have turned quite a few fellow farmers on to them. If SF stacks up well against them I would steer growers to them instead. HLG makes a quality product but many of their retailers aren’t very good. I’ve heard nothing but good things so far with SF so you’re on the right track. Just curious to see a side by side comparison.

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄
I know a lot of guys bash your products online here. I don’t, I like the cost and my spider Farmer lights so far.

Pleased to meet you!

a little testimony of your products results.

this is a sour Diesel Strain flowered at 5 weeks 3 days. I have all my medical marijuana growing indoors with Spider Farmer lights.
Just the tip of it and a few buds.

2A7AF7FF A987 4662 85B7 325BB342F29F
91C797CE 14AF 4D88 9D23 075B50ED3E46
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to the farm!

Curious to see how SF stacks up amongst the competition. Mainly HLG. I have been running hlg quantum boards for a couple years and have had great results and have turned quite a few fellow farmers on to them. If SF stacks up well against them I would steer growers to them instead. HLG makes a quality product but many of their retailers aren’t very good. I’ve heard nothing but good things so far with SF so you’re on the right track. Just curious to see a side by side comparison.
Imo the heatsinks are different I can't say they are lower quality and I may be wrong but I doubt they are higher quality.

If ya have the $$$ go with hlg if your looking for a competitive budget option this is a good one.

Again just my opinion but I have not run any SF lights. I'm in the market so maybe I'll pick on up and do a side by side vs my hlg. I don't think there will be much difference in terms of growth bit Indo feel possibly in life of the product.

@SpiderFarmerLED what's a 600w run cost wise?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Imo the heatsinks are different I can't say they are lower quality and I may be wrong but I doubt they are higher quality.

If ya have the $$$ go with hlg if your looking for a competitive budget option this is a good one.

Again just my opinion but I have not run any SF lights. I'm in the market so maybe I'll pick on up and do a side by side vs my hlg. I don't think there will be much difference in terms of growth bit Indo feel possibly in life of the product.

They are lower powered to save money. The 2 board draws 202 and 4 board 438 I believe.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
what a coincident i was just talking with aqua man other day,about the sf 4000 ,friend of mine is wanting to start growing,im gonna teach her,i figure the 4000 be perfect for a 4x4 tent,only hold uop is her coming up with the bank hahahah,welcome to the farm
Hi, thank you so much for your trust and support, if your friend want to buy our light, plz kindly make an order. 😄

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Welcome to the farm!

Thank you very much!!! Spider Farmer always offer best light with high quality. Hope our light can help our growers have a good harvest!!!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I know a lot of guys bash your products online here. I don’t, I like the cost and my spider Farmer lights so far.

Pleased to meet you!

a little testimony of your products results.

this is a sour Diesel Strain flowered at 5 weeks 3 days. I have all my medical marijuana growing indoors with Spider Farmer lights.
Just the tip of it and a few buds.
They are so beautiful!!! Hope our light can help you have a great harvest. And thank you again for your supprot. If you have any questions in the process of using, plz kindly contact with us freely.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter

Hi friend, the quality of our lamps is very good. If you have a chance, you can try our lamps . Thank you a bunch

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

An Sf2000 and Sf4000 will be about 600-700 watts together.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The light itself about 25”x23” or so. It’s very simply designed. Foot print is about 5x5 feet +\- depending on vegetation or so.
I don’t have mine in a 4x4 tent if that’s what you are asking.

Yeah i was asking for your footprint. That light would not light up a 5x5 properly for flower at aprox 430 watts. Im sure it would veg but i dont believe in stretching footprints for veg either.

Top Bottom