Spider Farmer (LED): what are you epxeriences?

• Thread starter pvandevelde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Some of the first lights I bought and there fantastic. I have two SF2000 and one of the newer bar lights SE3000 both are great and produce very dank sticky buds.
We have some great growers here that can grow monster buds with fridge lights, just saying the light is only part of the equation in growing. I have 2 of the SE3000 lights and I think they're great lights but someone that really knows how to use them will get more out of them than a novice. I'm just learning them after years under hps, I'll get better but if not it's not the lights fault.

Zombierider

Zombierider

We have some great growers here that can grow monster buds with fridge lights, just saying the light is only part of the equation in growing. I have 2 of the SE3000 lights and I think they're great lights but someone that really knows how to use them will get more out of them than a novice. I'm just learning them after years under hps, I'll get better but if not it's not the lights fault.
I agree, it seems a lot of new growers are so concerned with the type of diodes they have or the yield of a 4x4 tent vs 5x5. A humidifier will literally get them more yields rather than spending $600 on a new grow light.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I agree, it seems a lot of new growers are so concerned with the type of diodes they have or the yield of a 4x4 tent vs 5x5. A humidifier will literally get them more yields rather than spending $600 on a new grow light.
I've never been concerned with yield. I'm only concerned with healthy plants, bigger yield's will come with more grows under my belt the strain grown, the media used , the feed, the type of lights, temperature, humidity +++ growers skill... = all the yield I need............ lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

I've never been concerned with yield. I'm only concerned with healthy plants, bigger yield's will come with more grows under my belt the strain grown, the media used , the feed, the type of lights, temperature, humidity +++ growers skill... = all the yield I need............ lol
Hell yeah brother you got the right mindset for years of dank harvests. happy growing friend

SSgrower

SSgrower

I recently went from Burple style Viparspectra 450 w reflector series to a Philzon FD 4500 and got my harvest time down to 63 days and a better yield. All parameters matter, good lights are a parameter,Cheers SS

E

ET12SECOND

Some of the meanwell drivers are not the best especially some for the 21' models, their efficiencies were atrocious Sosen are just as good and sometime better in some cases. They work great with the Samsung 301's
late reply lol I like to run the HLG 185 and 240 watt drivers. Those are quite good. On my personal lights I run multiple drivers in place or larger ones. My flower rack is 170 watts per bar on individual 185 drivers. They run cooler. I do know that there are some XLG Serie drivers that have a shorter warranty but are really showing some great efficiency. I like a couple models on inventronics over meanwell also. I just figured since they were running the older style Samsung diodes and not the 301 series the sosen driver was also lower quality and cost. Honestly I am not up on sosen..

Top Bottom