Spider Farmer October Giveaway-SF2000 LED

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

While Spider Farmer say SF2000 is good for a 2x4 tent i say SF2000 fit even better a 2x3 tent.
France
#spiderfarmer #sf2000

GanjaGuy

GanjaGuy

👏👏Spider Farmer October Giveaway👏👏

Do not miss this chance!!! please follow the rules to join this giveaway!🎁🎁

How to participate.:
1. Question: Which model of Spider Farmer grow tent does SF2000 fit better?
2. Answer the question & Leave your country in the comment with the hashtag #spiderfarmer #sf2000
3. The winners are required to share a grow diary

🏆Prize:
Spider Farmer SF2000 LED

🥳 Deadline: Oct. 31
The winner will be chosen at random

⏰Oct 11 to Oct 12, Spider Farmer Fall Prime Deal! Up to 20% off to help growers get better deals!👇👇

P.S. Extra 8% OFF discount code "SFTHC" to get the best price!
🎈Click the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Good luck~
View attachment 1291166
The sf2000 fits best in the 2'x4'x6'.5" grow tent by Spider Farmer. Which I currently own. #Unitedstates
#spiderfarmer #sf2000

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The #sf2000 would go best in the #spiderfarmer 2x4x5 grow tent. I would love to get this light, i just took out some cabinets in my kitchen ao im looking for a 2x4 and light so i have a second veg tent to go with my 2 flower tents.

#sf2000
#spiderfarmer
USA
Thanks @SpiderFarmerLED for the great opportunity

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

How to participate.:
2. Answer the question & Leave your country in the comment with the hashtag #spiderfarmer #sf2000

🏆Prize:
Spider Farmer SF2000 LED

⏰Oct 11 to Oct 12, Spider Farmer Fall Prime Deal! Up to 20% off to help growers get better deals!👇👇

Good luck~
View attachment 1291166
4x2x5
United kingdom
#spiderfarmer #sf2000

Thankyou for the chance

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I ordered a $300+ SE3000 from @SpiderFarmerLED and it was delivered faulty with melted cables. I can't fully connect the light bars due to this. They have yet to send me a replacement part and are offering me $10 for my inconvenience. They also promised to send out the piece I need this week which has now past..

Their customer service is garbage so far and based on my first purchase from them, so is their quality control and their products.

I won't even take a free light from them at this point because of how shady they are being with me and fixing an issue they sent to me.

@SpiderFarmerLED fix my issue or give me my money back...My next step is to claim a fraudulent charge to my credit card because you don't abide by your stated policies.

I just want a light that works....is that too much to ask @SpiderFarmerLED?

Do your job and fix your customer issues...

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

The sf2000 is most suitable for a 2x4 tent in flower and 3x4 tent for veg but I have been working with it inside of a 3x3x6 from seed to harvest!
#sf2000 #spiderfarmer Lets go people couple more join in this lovely giveaway from @SpiderFarmerLED or just no one that is not in need of a smaller light like this one?

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I ordered a $300+ SE3000 from @SpiderFarmerLED and it was delivered faulty with melted cables. I can't fully connect the light bars due to this. They have yet to send me a replacement part and are offering me $10 for my inconvenience. They also promised to send out the piece I need this week which has now past..

Their customer service is garbage so far and based on my first purchase from them, so is their quality control and their products.

I won't even take a free light from them at this point because of how shady they are being with me and fixing an issue they sent to me.

@SpiderFarmerLED fix my issue or give me my money back...My next step is to claim a fraudulent charge to my credit card because you don't abide by your stated policies.

I just want a light that works....is that too much to ask @SpiderFarmerLED?

Do your job and fix your customer issues...
Hello bro, sorry for this inconvenience. We contacted our after-sale service to help you to solve your problem quickly! We offer LED grow lights with 5 years warranty.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

How to participate.:

🏆Prize:
Spider Farmer SF2000 LED

Good luck~
View attachment 1291166
In Canada the best tent for the SF2000 is the Spiderfarmer 2'x4'x6.5'
#spiderfarmer
#sf2000

Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Good on you for replying in public! Shows integrity, which is lacking noadays!
2x4x6.5
USA
#sf2000
#spiderfarmer
Companies with integrity don't scrounge for or bribe users for advertising.

The SF2000, the peak and best model ever, works best in any tent, as it is the shit and will never be topped until next year. Mine actually bows in the middle now from the heat, increasing the spectrum and dankness.

Please like and subscribe to my posts! Hit that notification bell! Come on let's get this to the top! Please for gosh sakes I beg you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom