Spider Farmer SE5000 Tester Grow

• Thread starter Neuro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
One down. The other should come down later this week. Thanks to everyone that dropped by to take a look. I hope I didn’t bore y’all too much. Pretty pleased with this grow overall. I liked the light and I’m pretty much sold on the Nectar line. It is definitely pricey but I’m pleased enough with the results to continue using it. I haven’t gotten these kind of terps from any chemical line in the past. View attachment 1206893View attachment 1206894View attachment 1206895
  • Has the harvest come? 😍

J

Johnny.5

spent 7000 dollars for a grow light, that I spent a 150 for a grow light gotten that much & maybe more, harvested 2.1 lbs. off the plants I planted, why spend 700 dollars for what light you can add to a space, adding too much light will ruin your outcome

SSgrower

SSgrower

This forum has very skilled "Cannabis Advisor's" that are supervised by the staff and supported by the regulars & moderators for sound advise, Cheers SS

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

used Nectar myself doing pretty good on it myself, it's not a bad choice, a good rule of thumb is to listen to your gut, don't listen to anyone else on here
I definitely always go with my gut. I asked a lot of questions and get a lot of different answers and if I don't feel its beneficial I won't do it. I'm a newbie though so I have to listen to others are telling me so my gut may not be that good right now LOL that's why I like getting responses from multiple people I'll ask the same question a couple different ways a couple different times on a couple different sites and when I get the majority of the people telling me the same thing and then a couple stragglers telling me something else I usually go with what makes more sense to me and what the more nectar experienced growers have to say. I do agree with you I'm going with your gut though because every garden is different. You know like sometimes I'll have some things going on with my leaves and ask about it and get answers but they don't know that my tent gets way too hot sometimes in the humidity has been way too low the entire there's all those tiny little variables that make your gross different which makes it hard for people to give you an absolute direct response

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This forum has very skilled "Cannabis Advisor's" that are supervised by the staff and supported by the regulars & moderators for sound advise, Cheers SS
Correct!!! I've had some great advice from some great growers on here that have been guiding me along the way. All the guys that are teaching me right now on my thread have amazing looking plants on their profiles and am nothing but appreciative of their time and knowledge

J

Johnny.5

I definitely always go with my gut. I asked a lot of questions and get a lot of different answers and if I don't feel its beneficial I won't do it. I'm a newbie though so I have to listen to others are telling me so my gut may not be that good right now LOL that's why I like getting responses from multiple people I'll ask the same question a couple different ways a couple different times on a couple different sites and when I get the majority of the people telling me the same thing and then a couple stragglers telling me something else I usually go with what makes more sense to me and what the more nectar experienced growers have to say. I do agree with you I'm going with your gut though because every garden is different. You know like sometimes I'll have some things going on with my leaves and ask about it and get answers but they don't know that my tent gets way too hot sometimes in the humidity has been way too low the entire there's all those tiny little variables that make your gross different which makes it hard for people to give you an absolute direct response
the only thing I can say with 100 % honesty, if you even took their comments into consideration, you will be confused beyond what you're trying to do, there's only 1 way to do things, you have to find what works for you, I've been growing for a while now, I only go by what I have done, & what I'm trying to do, like the sayings of the Japanese gardeners, the best fertilizers in the world in the footsteps of the farmer, as I been doing courses in indoor horticulture at a college, putting my money where my mouth is, you can't argue with knowledge

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

the only thing I can say with 100 % honesty, if you even took their comments into consideration, you will be confused beyond what you're trying to do, there's only 1 way to do things, you have to find what works for you, I've been growing for a while now, I only go by what I have done, & what I'm trying to do, like the sayings of the Japanese gardeners, the best fertilizers in the world in the footsteps of the farmer, as I been doing courses in indoor horticulture at a college, putting my money where my mouth is, you can't argue with knowledg
I I agree Hands-On practice is really the best way to learn anything. My grandfather runs nurseries out here and is president of the nurseryman's association. He's 70 years old and his yard s**** on home and garden it's immaculate. Basically has a farm in his backyard LOL. Him and my grandmother have the greenest thumbs I've ever seen. And you got a thing there's 70 years old they didn't get that s*** out of books or read it off the internet. I'm sure it took my grandfather years of working in the fields to get a feel for plants. He also has huge aquariums in his house that are full of aquatic plants and exotic fish. Take cares of all of that by himself with no problem because he can just look at a plant and just know what it needs. I'll get there one day that's why I bought every bottle in the Roman regimen to see what everything does.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

My last plant was my first plant and it was a bag seed that hermied picked all the balls off while it grew and only got like 10 seeds. I didn't ask anybody a single thing all I did was read all the textbooks. I got a half a pound dry weight.
🔥🔥🔥💯

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom