Spider Farmer SF1000 From Seed to Harvest

horribleherk

horribleherk

Wow thanks . Great job bud . I'm also retired due to illness and need the meds I want a 3x3 but when I look at it on a tape it don't seem to big so I'm havering . I've spoke to Mars hydro and I can buy the tsw2000 for a good price better than Amazon. . I've also spoke to a few other good led manufacturers. Only buy from source is what I say . Look I took some pics today .not long now lol
I cant get that much magnification I ran 3x3 for about 3 years I got one hitting & then another for about the same cost of setting up a single 4x4 my friends sf 4000 inspired me to get the 4x4
20200918 172913

HarryHood

HarryHood

Just purchased the SF4000 and am looking forward to my first grow and plan to chronicle it as I'm certain to have questions

What dimming percentage and height would be suitable for growing an auto flower strain directly into a 7gallon pot with FFOF?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Just purchased the SF4000 and am looking forward to my first grow and plan to chronicle it as I'm certain to have questions

What dimming percentage and height would be suitable for growing an auto flower strain directly into a 7gallon pot with FFOF?
Download a free light meter app on your phone and adjust for different stages of growth. You want to start under 10k lux, work your way to 50k thru veg, then crank out 60 to 75k for flowering. The tent/hight of fixture will all make a big difference so you have to measure and play with the dimmer until you get the lux you want. 👍

Be careful though, these lights can easily pump out over 100k 12-16 inches away and you can fry your babies. Don't ask me how I know lol 😜

🌱

Top Bottom