Spider Farmer SF1000 kit review!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

And you could do it once while theyre early budding but thats all. It will open up alot of light into the plant also. You will see the broken over tops stand back up in a day or two. Theyll be going sideways.

BigCube

BigCube

Have you ever tried the top snappimg method to keep the hieght down? Its where you pick a predetermimed height in your head, pinch the stem flat and bend the top portion in whichever direction you need it to grow. Those are beautiful plants btw, looks like they jumped your netting by alot though. This top snapping really doesnt hurt the plant alot at all. I use it quite often. It also builds a huge canopy. Just make sure the stem is flat all the way. Ive used pliers with padded jaws on stems i couldnt pinch. Limbs will get thick and support lots of weight. You can tape a limb back on if you break one. Just stick it together and wrap it with tape. I tore my last 2 plants in half down the middle tieing limbs down, theyre doing great. Try the snapping, that tent is getting short in a hurry. Again, beautiful plants

The plant has stopped stretching and I still have close to a foot of height I can still move the light fixtur up if i need... why are you telling me to break my plants branches for no reason?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The plant has stopped stretching and I still have close to a foot of height I can still move the light fixtur up if i need... why are you telling me to break my plants branches for no reason?
I know what he's talking about, it's called Supercropping. I do it weather I need to room, or not, but I don't snap em, I'll crush em, only until I hear em pop. Suprrcropping will strengthen the branches, allow more food to get to the tops, and will help control the height.
That being said, if the stretch is over, and the energy shouldn't go into repairing stems, but rather growing flowers, so don't do it!

BigCube

BigCube

I know what he's talking about, it's called Supercropping. I do it weather I need to room, or not, but I don't snap em, I'll crush em, only until I hear em pop. Suprrcropping will strengthen the branches, allow more food to get to the tops, and will help control the height.
That being said, if the stretch is over, and the energy shouldn't go into repairing stems, but rather growing flowers, so don't do it!

Dude why do people feel compelled to give unwanted advice? I know what supercropping is.

I wish people would pay attention, and not assume BS. I've been growing for years. Never asked for help, obviously dont need it..

I am reviewing a kit for spider farmer, not documenting my first grow. Pay attention people. I don't need or want your "help". If I listened it, my plant would be worse.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dude why do people feel compelled to give unwanted advice? I know what supercropping is.

I wish people would pay attention, and not assume BS. I've been growing for years. Never asked for help, obviously dont need it..

I am reviewing a kit for spider farmer, not documenting my first grow. Pay attention people. I don't need or want your "help". If I listened it, my plant would be worse.
Yo, chill out! If you came to my post offering advice, at the very least I'd be greatful someone was trying to help.
One day you might need help, but you're on your own with me now.... ungrateful punk!

BigCube

BigCube

Yo, chill out! If you came to my post offering advice, at the very least I'd be greatful someone was trying to help.
One day you might need help, but you're on your own with me now.... ungrateful punk!

Good, now go away. Thanks.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

What's funny are your 2 bud pics. Thats called POPCORN. You know nothing, yet you think you know it all. You're a freakin closet grower who shows off hid dime sized buds.
You are a spoiled ungrateful little punk!
Don't bother me again.
And no, not good, and never will be

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

EZdhVmjUEAA3waa

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
You fellas aught to part ways before the farm police show-up. Both setups look good. Different by a mile.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

You fellas aught to part ways before the farm police show-up. Both setups look good. Different by a mile.
I came in offering advice. This ungratful punk got his panties all bunched up.
Go get hi, and come back proper BIG CUBE

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Growing styles are personal. He’s doing a demo run.
and you can’t be offended when he didn’t ask for your advice. Good or not.
True, and I wouldn't have been. His response was ridiculously rude. I'm not about arguing anything. It sucks. I saw him jumping all over another member for trying to help him too. Well, when ya know everything, ya can't learn anything. I won't be insulted like that by anyone.
I'm over it. I'm willing to learn from anyone. Evrn if it's what notvto do, or how to act

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
That’s all fair. Take it for what it is and move along. You’ve got your own girls to look after.
it’s a 100w grow diary. Not an infirmary thread.

Top Bottom