Spider Farmer SF1000 kit review!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Ok You win. I tell you what you want to hear.
That is the best looking, fastest growing monster I've ever seen. You are the master, and your new sf light makes you a grow god!

Dude, seriously? 🤣 how you got any of that out of anything I've said is so amazing, Guinness wants to give you a shot a world record.

It may be hard for you to believe, but this isnt about ego. I could care less. Its about truth. Made up bullshit will never fly. It's just how the world is. The wise man learns to spot it early before it all falls on his head. 🤨

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
It also takes two to tango 💃🕺

🌱

BigCube

BigCube

It also takes two to tango 💃🕺

🌱

True, but it only takes one to start it 🤣

It is a grow diary and a forum, what reasonable expectation should someone have when replying to a grow diary or a forum post?

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

To be honest, I prefer a veg growth like yours. saves me extra work with watering. training, transplanting...

Yeah, it's easier to stay on top of specially when you have other tents going like I do, and uses less nutrients 👍

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Yeah, it's easier to stay on top of specially when you have other tents going like I do, and uses less nutrients 👍
I’m using a eBay led purple , I don’t know if it’s any good or not yet. 1 plant under it and it seems to be ok so far , leaves all lifting upward. Not sure what other light I’d upgrade too if I do . Seen the spider farmer ? Are they good ?

BigCube

BigCube

I’m using a eBay led purple , I don’t know if it’s any good or not yet. 1 plant under it and it seems to be ok so far , leaves all lifting upward. Not sure what other light I’d upgrade too if I do . Seen the spider farmer ? Are they good ?

The new sf lights with the lm301 samsung chips and mean well drivers are solid 👍 a well known combination that works out every time.

You can find the combination cheaper, but it is a great setup.

BigCube

BigCube

Just a quick update. This is day 16 of veg, it was topped about 12 days or so ago.

Watering and feeding stepped up to every 2 days. Time to tuck away some shoots again.

20210218 073251

20210218 073425

Most likely a week and a bit left of veg. I'll be stepping up to daily watering and feeding a few days before I flip it.

I'm curious to see how dense the buds will get. I have kingbrites in my other tents and they make rock hard buds. I normally suppliment with a lot of 660nm then a good amount of UVB at the end. 👍

growsince79

growsince79

Just a quick update. This is day 16 of veg, it was topped about 12 days or so ago.

Watering and feeding stepped up to every 2 days. Time to tuck away some shoots again.

View attachment 1093160

View attachment 1093159

Most likely a week and a bit left of veg. I'll be stepping up to daily watering and feeding a few days before I flip it.

I'm curious to see how dense the buds will get. I have kingbrites in my other tents and they make rock hard buds. I normally suppliment with a lot of 660nm then a good amount of UVB at the end. 👍
Looks good. I'm confused though. 16 days ago your plant looked about 3 weeks old. Do you not start counting veg time when the seed sprouts? If not, when do you start? I'm asking because I see a lot of people showing 2 week plants and saying day one veg.

BigCube

BigCube

Looks good. I'm confused though. 16 days ago your plant looked about 3 weeks old. Do you not start counting veg time when the seed sprouts? If not, when do you start? I'm asking because I see a lot of people showing 2 week plants and saying day one veg.

I mean in the tent. I always start my plants well before. They just sit rootbound in a solo cup till I'm ready 🤣

If I was to estimate the actual age of this plant, it would be like 3 months or something like that. But 2 and a half of those months it was sitting rootbound in a solo cup half full of dirt in the corner of one of my other tents that are in veg. I have 4 tents atm, so they just kinda float around 🤣

growsince79

growsince79

I mean in the tent. I always start my plants well before. They just sit rootbound in a solo cup till I'm ready 🤣

If I was to estimate the actual age of this plant, it would be like 3 months or something like that. But 2 and a half of those months it was sitting rootbound in a solo cup half full of dirt in the corner of one of my other tents that are in veg. I have 4 tents atm, so they just kinda float around 🤣
Well that explains a lot on the slow growth. Should start to pick up now maybe.

mattb

mattb

Lol so I'm not the only guy with 2 month old solo cups . Hehe. They definitely start slower . Even worse mine get cold feet. I have to get the stems growing green again b4 flip. For a couple days they definitely stand still.

Any ideas on msrp on the light? I'll stick around

BigCube

BigCube

Well that explains a lot on the slow growth. Should start to pick up now maybe.

It will. This is normal for me and lots of other people who grow like this, it saves you weeks in the long run. If I started this from seedling or clone 16 days ago, it would look pretty pitiful right now 🤣

BigCube

BigCube

Lol so I'm not the only guy with 2 month old solo cups . Hehe. They definitely start slower . Even worse mine get cold feet. I have to get the stems growing green again b4 flip. For a couple days they definitely stand still.

Any ideas on msrp on the light? I'll stick around

Lol, it depends on the strain sometimes. I had a white widow before that didn't give a shit what you did to it. This pheno seems not as robust.

The MSRP of the sf1000? I'm not sure. You can buy it on amazon for like 200$ canadian. I didn't pay for this one.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It will. This is normal for me and lots of other people who grow like this, it saves you weeks in the long run. If I started this from seedling or clone 16 days ago, it would look pretty pitiful right now 🤣
I agree, this is perfectly normal growth speed for me also gorwing just for personal meds. Any faster and it would just be a waste of finished flowers and my time.

growsince79

growsince79

I agree, this is perfectly normal growth speed for me also gorwing just for personal meds. Any faster and it would just be a waste of finished flowers and my time.
I usually flip no later than 21 days from sprout and the buds always finish nicely. If I want to max yield(which I usually don't), then 30 days from sprout to flip makes best relative yield.

Top Bottom