Spider Farmer SF1000 kit review!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Oh Wow Edinburgh ,I read that all wrong,I’m so sorry ,the Peace & love was out of the window for an hour there..I am sorry.. and thanks...my mind was in other places..I hope you still follow the feed..happy growing..ps I don’t know wether to say come on the Hibs or the Hearts ..So free the Weed ..over n out ..and a big shout to the Edinburgh posse

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
massive glowsticks in red and blue are the future believe it or not. (Not). Basically a big free blurple light source you just bend the bars when you need lights on for the day. Your grow room looks like a night club or rave pit. Super!

The energy savings are unbelievable. Plus glow sticks are cool!
Hahaha, how did I miss this....

Gave me an idea for clone mailers though...

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

I’m not to sure about that ,tge blue and the red ..I was using a 600watt burple led ,blue&red spectrum and I’m not sure if it was because I was maybe trying to do too many,I had 4 under it,I then added a phizon 1000 watt Led full spectrum and my plants ,well one of them started to fly and look great ,I sort of did a side by side ,2under the burple and 2under the full spectrum,the full spectrum blew the burple out of the water buddy ..It’s my 1st grow,so I’m know expert ..I’ll post a pic from about a week and a half ago and you’ll see the difference,the blue and red spectrum are in the left ,the full spectrum on the right.I’m not too positive,if could just be the wattage and my in experience,but now I’ve took the burple down and added another phizons (they’re not the best but have Samsung diodes and look a whole lot similar to the spyder full spectrum,I know because they look ,it doesn’t make them the same)but check out my pic and you’ll be able to decide for yourself..I hope that helps ,maybe someone more experienced can point you a bit better than myself ..hope you get on ok and happy growing..check the pic out ,you’ll see what I mean )I’ve also put a pic up if the burpke on its own with a couple other ,I think you’ll notice the bigger and better buds are the ones from under the full spectrum,tge little ones that weren’t coming on ,fingers crossed they will now I have the other full spectrum up are from the burple .happy growing and peace out
Thx Bro.

BigCube

BigCube

I've used dollar store led keychains before. Seems to work, but I always next day that shit anyways.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

I've used dollar store led keychains before. Seems to work, but I always next day that shit anyways.
I agree with that BigCube.oops almost called you IceCubes..lols,still have a hangover from last night ..it does cost a dollar or 2to start off ,but once you’ve got the equipment and got it dialled in ..it’s well worth it ..I still have that burple 600watt light sitting here in a box ..if you see anyone that maybe interested,I doubt I’ll put it bck up ..These phizon full spectrum fellas are working wonders..I’m dying smoke one ,but they’re not quite there yet..should say thanks to you too ..I have remember seeing your name in threads that I follow and I got a couple of nuggets z,golden ones from you too ..have the best day buddy ..peace out ✌️❤️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Works ! Also have mailers with real led light inside the dome. Expensive but works
Moshmen ,I know this is a silly question,coz I’ve seen it a few time here at the thc..What are clone mailers buddy? Just wondering ..I know what a clone is ..not too sure how to really start them off ..well I’ve a rough idea..but if you could ,drop me a wee text...would be greatly appreciated..peace out buddy✌️❤️

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Cypress,
massive glowsticks in red and blue are the future believe it or not. (Not). Basically a big free blurple light source you just bend the bars when you need lights on for the day. Your grow room looks like a night club or rave pit. Super!

The energy savings are unbelievable. Plus glow sticks are cool!
I have a set here ..600watt ones ..I went to the full spectrum leds..and they both defo save the the pennies..I doubt I’ll be putting mine bck up ,they’re sitting bck in a box...if you’re interested,let me know& maybe we can get them to you?? Finchyboy over n out ✌️❤️
It's nice to see all the pictures you've shared ❤️
SpiderFarmer..I’ve just took a couple of new ones ..it feels like this grows taking forever..but I can wait ..lols..I hope you don’t mind ..I’ll post you the ones I’ve just took there..ps they are all auto Biodiesels ..one flew when I replaced the burple with a full spectrum..have took the pics from that one first..it has me all excited ..the other pics are all 4plants ..taken less than 15 mins ago..I hope you likeable thanks buddy ,for the compliment early..you’re a diamond mate..I’ve seen your pics too

FB1DEF55 2A42 4B35 A181 8C18669E7921
1E02133F E13C 4D0A 893F CE1FFB3488DB
6B8E92BF 98E6 4DB8 B51F 6F15A7DF205D
AD167DCD 7A77 46EF BB34 356AE2F72CA9
B9B39872 48B7 4B0C A22D 2CE7A84C6CC5
5291CD7A DF8D 40FE B241 639B326915F3
3185A17E A6C7 4617 A8AA 77A16B5BE9BC
F59384FC 7A2F 431A BA5F ADDCA34CB045
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
That pot seems way to big.

If you're growing in coco, you should feed every single time you water. Not sure if you're growing in soil or coco

Roots on that plant most likely didn't make it to the middle of that size pot
Lmao, you might want to try reading through the thread before making accusations and outlandish statements. You dont even know what medium or size of container he is using 😂😂.

growsince79

growsince79

Lmao, you might want to try reading through the thread before making accusations and outlandish statements. You dont even know what medium or size of container he is using 😂😂.
I don't need to see the root ball to know they were full and healthy.

growsince79

growsince79

Well 1 accusation. I asked if he was growing in soil or coco. The accusation was based on the enormous pot lol...I'm GUESSING 5-7 gl? Lol why is everyone so defensive in this post lol?
How big of pot do you use for half pound plants?
Not saying they weren't healthy. You're missing the point. But whatever lol

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Not saying they weren't healthy. You're missing the point. But whatever lol
Did your read through the whole thread? And do you realize you are not even talking to the person thats doing the test thread. Lol

growsince79

growsince79

you definitely didn't get a half pound from that dinky thing lol
I'm not the grower, big cube is. But I'll bet he gets close to half on that. Hard to tell in pictures. Idk the bud density. If it's like my buds, its probably half pound in a 5 gal bucket. Pretty damn good imo.

Top Bottom