Spider Farmer SF1000 LED Grow!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

M60gunner

You will need a fan to move some around, 6” clip fans are cheap and effective.
thank you for giving me some advice. So, even with two in line filtered fans blowing air in and out you feel I should have one of the clip fans. I will order one now, thanks again. This small fan should be pointed toward the ballast of the sf1000 light correct? Sorry for so many questions but as a first time grower and being a disabled vet I cannot spend tons of money only to fail. I do appreciate everyone giving me advice and I hope I can get something out of the grow. Weed definitely helps with my nightmares after all these years plus it helps pain from old injuries. I was only 17yrs old and had to do horrible things and witness the same. I refuse to take VA medication and have been smoking since I went to Nam and continued ever since. I do not drink and stayed in the military for 25 years as I did not fit in society. I was involved with boxing and martial arts to keep me calm and out of trouble. Now at 75 I am hurting and this is the only thing that helps. Thanks again to all!!!!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Cheers. Thanks for serving, and your sacrifice! The world needs more of that right now.
the fan over the ballast isn’t required, but a fan over the canopy of the plants is essential.

@M60gunner, your welcome to start a thread of your own, and keep us posted on your grow✌️

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Looks good. You can edit your post and remove the link as it has your personal info on there. @1diesel1

Top Bottom