Spider Farmer SF1000 LED Grow!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I want to know who whispered into the mirror...?

Some of you folks have such a stick up your ass about the spider farmer lights it's beyond predictable that this would happen to this thread. SMH. Terrible. 👎

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

I want to know who whispered into the mirror...?

Some of you folks have such a stick up your ass about the spider farmer lights it's beyond predictable that this would happen to this thread. SMH. Terrible. 👎
So sf just contacted me and said if I want to do a side by side comparison, I will have to buy their light first. Then If I agree their light is better they will sponsor me. LMAO you can't make this shit up.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
So sf just contacted me and said if I want to do a side by side comparison, I will have to buy their light first. Then If I agree their light is better they will sponsor me. LMAO you can't make this shit up.
Ok, I was slightly siding with spider farmer before but that's just straight up bs. Is that even legal?

uphere

uphere

Jesus, you guys are brutal. If you dont like spider farmer, that's fine. At least I'm willing to test it out.

I measure all my grows by g/w if that's not good enough for you, tough.

It seems like you guys are salty for no reason. If you're just here to trash talk or belittle, please kindly find your way out of this thread. This is a grow diary not a debate.
BigCube, you cant mention lighting on here, especially LED. People lose their shit. I run the 2000, its a solid unit. I pair it with a 100w cree cob for flower. Im happy with the results. No offense but it pisses me off that they keep handing them out. Luckily I went factory direct and saved about 40%. FU spider farmer. Good luck on the grow. Happy farming.

roncruiser

roncruiser

No disagreement, you just lack a basic understanding of electrical, volts, watts, amps and I guess I better add alternating and direct current. Look up Nichole Tesla and Ben Franklin great story about AC/DC power. Tesla had it right but old Ben screwed him pretty hard. Ben had the first person executed using AC power to prove to the world how unsafe it was. He was in favor of DC power.

You don't mean Ben Franklin, you meant Thomas Edison.

Not meaning to offend...

That was an embarrassing public display of basic AC/DC electricity over the last few pages. Very few but some of it funny. Can you guys delete those posts? That stuff will live on forever. Study up on Ohm's Law and the Power Formula's then go after each other again. I wanna watch.

@gorrilaglueaaron: Oh man. Try "Overthinking".

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I got the tsl 2000 in a 2x4. Gonna use it on my auto and photos for the entire grow. Any advice for which LED I should upgrade to? Are all leds full spectrum like mine? Is it more of a veg light? I could never upgrade or upgrade. . depend if its going to be drastically noticeable. Right now im limited to one 2x4. I can upgrade to a 5x12 soon. Ill just use this one for veg??

I like LED due to less heat byproduct and just simple to use and install. As a new grower i couldn't imagine running anything but led.

BigCube

BigCube

I have. It's almost crop time.
I abandoned this thread cause spider farmer sent me a kit instead of just a light, so I made a new thread. It's clear people just dont like spider farmer. Just like they didn't like mars before spider came around the farm.

It's funny how people think companies are in the habbit of promoting other companies products.

They want to send them a free unit and all they ask is that they give their honest opinion. If that's how they react to the offer, I wouldn't choose them to review my product. Their inability to remove personal bias and hostile approach are a deterrent and nonexistent in professional product review.

But why then do they go someone else's review thread and start talking shit to them?

Funny now when my grow is almost done and looking good for 100w, nobody has shit to say about it. 🤣 here's a hint guys. Once you do the review, the light is yours. Do whatever you want with it. Also you'd have a run with that light under your belt giving you more data points if you're actually interested in comparisons.

growsince79

growsince79

The sf and mars both make good buds. My problem with them is the false advertising ppfd claims. I'm old and still believe in honesty and truth in advertising.

BigCube

BigCube

The sf and mars both make good buds. My problem with them is the false advertising ppfd claims. I'm old and still believe in honesty and truth in advertising.

That's fine. Why though would you go to other people's review threads and start shit talking?

growsince79

growsince79

That's fine. Why though would you go to other people's review threads and start shit talking?
Because when I posted a thread about the false advertising it was taken down. My apologies. I was wrong to do that.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Viparspectra did the same with a bunch of us on another forum after messaging a simple “Will you cooperate?” Say anything about these paying light companies and get shown the door. Wait until others find out it’s this easy to advertise without a rebuttal.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I got the tsl 2000 in a 2x4. Gonna use it on my auto and photos for the entire grow. Any advice for which LED I should upgrade to? Are all leds full spectrum like mine? Is it more of a veg light? I could never upgrade or upgrade. . depend if its going to be drastically noticeable. Right now im limited to one 2x4. I can upgrade to a 5x12 soon. Ill just use this one for veg??

I like LED due to less heat byproduct and just simple to use and install. As a new grower i couldn't imagine running anything but led.
Spider farmer upgrade to there lights you won't be sorry .

Squishypop420

Squishypop420

This was grown with a sf1000 in a 2x2 tent there are 2 plants a king sherbert and cannoli this one is the cannoli and the other one is twice the size the last 3pics are the other plant

IMG 20220106 080002 4
IMG 20220114 181428
IMG 20220114 181545
IMG 20220114 181536
IMG 20220106 080024 8
IMG 20220106 080017 9
Squishypop420

Squishypop420

This was grown with a sf1000 in a 2x2 tent there are 2 plants a king sherbert and cannoli this one is the cannoli and the other one is twice the size the last 3pics are the other plant
Sorry the first and last 2 pics are the other plant and that is 2times the size of other one it has to go another 2 weeks those are d pics of the plant

M

M60gunner

the heat aspect is the beautiful thing about LED. Pro tip. Run a small clip fan over the drivers to keep them cool. This will extend the lifespan of the equipment.

Mr. G
I have both in line fans for intake and exhaust with filters. Should I still purchase a small fan to cool the sf1000 light bar? Waiting for seeds to germinate, auto flower girl scout cookies, third day and they have opened slightly, just waiting for them to gain larger tails to put in tent for my first grow.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I have both in line fans for intake and exhaust with filters. Should I still purchase a small fan to cool the sf1000 light bar? Waiting for seeds to germinate, auto flower girl scout cookies, third day and they have opened slightly, just waiting for them to gain larger tails to put in tent for my first grow.
You will need a fan to move some around, 6” clip fans are cheap and effective.

Top Bottom