spider farmer sf4000 proudly present the bagseed grow from bag to flower

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

its all in a post above but last saturday gave them all no more then a 1/2 gallon of water

growsince79

growsince79

way too much 1/2 gallon on 1 p[lant it's going to stop and eventually show signs of issues , you sound like the guy that started flowering it and kept feeding it water & fertilizer , kept feeling it then it went dormant ,stopped growing and eventually died , you never add a half gallon on 1 feeding,. if you're using Remo's , I BOUGHT IT, not working on these plants move onto the next fertilizer, they had good reviews but nothing on these plants, use this is advice , talk to others using fertilizers etc, b/c if it works on 1 it will not work on another, I'M ABOUT HALF THROUGH WITH IT AFTER APPLYING THEIR MIXTURES , REALLY EASY TO ASSEMBLE , BUT IT'S NOT REACTING TO THE PLANTS, throwing the rest away & growing outdoors you can't beat outside growing , nature takes care of itself and the plants in it in a house nature can't help you
Still trying to de code??? wtf are you trying to say?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

the fabric pots i have are 5 gallon fabric pots the plastic pots are 3 gallon

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i feel like i went back to high school when i joined the forum and all the other kids still fucking with me lol

growsince79

growsince79

i have been checking with the moisture meter i got and there still wet from last saturdays feeding
Some of them meters aren't good. I always go by weight. Depending on what mix I use and the plant size, 3g pots get between 3-4 quarts every 2-3 days. If you get runoff from half gallon it wasn't dry enough to water.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Some of them meters aren't good. I always go by weight. Depending on what mix I use and the plant size, 3g pots get between 3-4 quarts every 2-3 days. If you get runoff from half gallon it wasn't dry enough to water.
well you didnt say that when i posted a pic of the one i got on the other thread you gave it a thumbs up

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

and i have never been able to water ever 2 or 3 days on any of my grows

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

plants are 5 weeks 4 days still have not watered since jan 15th moisture meter stills says moist
20220120 215619
20220120 215453
20220120 215458
20220120 215511
20220120 215516
20220120 215529
20220120 215604

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so the soil meter was on dry so i watered tonight gave each plant .5 of gallon of water with cal mag
i keep checking for sex some are showing but it so small i cant really make it out
from what i can see i think most are gonna males i might end up putting all females in this
and starting a new grow in the 2x4 with some kush auto flowers

growsince79

growsince79

so the soil meter was on dry so i watered tonight gave each plant .5 of gallon of water with cal mag
i keep checking for sex some are showing but it so small i cant really make it out
from what i can see i think most are gonna males i might end up putting all females in this
and starting a new grow in the 2x4 with some kush auto flowers
They only hold 1/2g?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

last grow the 5 gallon fabric pots would hold 3/4 of a gallon of water before any runoff

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

all you guys say you water ever 2 or 3 days and you give more water then i do |
out of the 4 or 5 grows i have had i have never been able to do that so i gotta be doing something wrong
i have added perlite to everything i have used

Observationist

Observationist

out of the 4 or 5 grows i have had i have never been able to do that so i gotta be doing something wrong
are you using COCO or SOIL

plant size, lights, medium, air and pot size all affect watering.

i have about 2 feet flowering plants in 5gal FOX FARMOF, they dont need water every like 5 days.

i have clones in COCO/PERLITE in SOLO cups that need water every 12 hours or so, and needs frequent misting to stay moist.

growsince79

growsince79

are you using COCO or SOIL

plant size, lights, medium, air and pot size all affect watering.

i have about 2 feet flowering plants in 5gal FOX FARMOF, they dont need water every like 5 days.

i have clones in COCO/PERLITE in SOLO cups that need water every 12 hours or so, and needs frequent misting to stay moist.
Agree.
Its about having the right size pot for the plant. I transplant from solo to 1g to 3g. I don't do 5g unless its a crazy sativa. Extra perlite means it holds less water. When the plant is big enough that it needs water every day it goes in the next size. When it goes from 1 to 3g, it doesn't need water for about 4 days. After watering the second time, the roots are filling the new pot and its growing faster and needs water after 3 days. I'm on day 37 flower now and watering 3 quarts every other day.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

You had a good harvest so you must have done something right.

Observationist

Observationist

Agree.
Its about having the right size pot for the plant. I transplant from solo to 1g to 3g. I don't do 5g unless its a crazy sativa. Extra perlite means it holds less water. When the plant is big enough that it needs water every day it goes in the next size. When it goes from 1 to 3g, it doesn't need water for about 4 days. After watering the second time, the roots are filling the new pot and its growing faster and needs water after 3 days. I'm on day 37 flower now and watering 3 quarts every other day.
perfection

Dothraki

Dothraki

I’m learning some good stuff...but curious what would cause the pots to stay wet unless it was really compact. OP did you ever find out why they hold water so long? Do you pack down the medium after filling the pots?

Top Bottom