spider farmer sf4000 proudly present the bagseed grow from bag to flower

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Dam I cant believe the SW went 5 for 5 male what a bummer. They aren't herming you just flipped the coin with shitty luck. Well I know it can happen cuz one time I was in Vegas back when I was in my early 20s and me and my good friend saw Red 27 come up 5 times in a row on a roulette wheel it was fucking crazy. There are 38 spaces on the wheel so we witnessed a 1/38 hit go 5 for 5. This means when popping seeds a 1/2 hit can easily go 5 for 5. Just dumb shit luck on those males.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

yea im gonna put all the bagseed in this tent and start me another kush auto run in the 2x4 start with 5 plants 3 gallon pots gonna use this same soil except im gonna start the autos in 8 oz cups of pro mix premium that i got an 8 quart bag at wal mart the other day

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so this is what the roots of the spacewrangler males in the 3 gallon nursery pots.
and i still can not tell if these bagseeds plants are sexxing yet

20220125 124548
20220125 124613
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have already sexed the space wrangler as you guys know if tho i asked i was pretty sure they were males i just needed and second opinion i still can not tell on the rest of the plants and i am looking every night there is something there it doesnt look like balls or a hair could i be just missing it when i looked or is it normal that these have not showed sex yet

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i hope they will start to show sex i have not had any problems on any of my grow telling the sex until now

Dothraki

Dothraki

i hope they will start to show sex i have not had any problems on any of my grow telling the sex until now
Maybe they are asexual like the Beatles lol. I love your method of adding a rim to the fabric pot. I was working up some ideas for that but looks like you nailed the solution. Did you make those or something you found that fit?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Maybe they are asexual like the Beatles lol. I love your method of adding a rim to the fabric pot. I was working up some ideas for that but looks like you nailed the solution. Did you make those or something you found that fit?
i cut some tomato cages up

Top Bottom