Spider Mites? Yay Or Nay?

• Thread starter gumby420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gumby420

gumby420

I'm 99% sure I have spider mites. Just wanted to double check with the farm. I've only seen one REALLY small web and just starting to notice white specs on top of the leaves along with yellowing and twisting.
Spider mites yay or nay
Spider mites yay or nay 2
Spider mites yay or nay 3

gumby420

gumby420

Ya I sprayed with floramite tonight. I hate to spray with hard stuff but spider mites scare the fuck out of me. I'll get back on my regular regiment of tea foliars and rotate that with azamax, neem and takedown

MeJuana

MeJuana

I would also release a pyrethrum fogger as a 1, 2 punch since you already went scorched earth. Not that Dr. doom one it is only .4 percent, compared to 4 percent on the Pyrethrum TR brand. Dr. Doom is for California and New York so it 1/10th as strong. I am in Cali so I order it online.

P.S. Not all stores block sales to forbidden states, check Amazon I found it there last time. Hydro stores, ebay, you will find it

A

Allan419

Ya I sprayed with floramite tonight. I hate to spray with hard stuff but spider mites scare the fuck out of me. I'll get back on my regular regiment of tea foliars and rotate that with azamax, neem and takedown
Your IPM sounds good. Can't loosen up though or you get infested again. There are some nasty fucks out there and I think integrated pest management will become a common tool in our belts. I slacked off on IPM and just got wiped out by russet mites. Nasty bastards. Good Luck! Peace.

pugliese63

pugliese63

http://pestcontrol.domyownpestcontrol.com/search?w=pylon tr total release insecticide basf bug bombs

Use in veg only. This will bring it under control pronto. Similar action to Forbid but shorter residual, 25 days. Again, only for veg.

Always rotate products when dealing with mites. They build resistance quick.

Here's a link that is a very good read. This how the professionals deal with mites. Rotation is key.

These are practices only for veg, never just prior or during flower.

Good luck, looks like your heading in the right direction.

Top Bottom