Spiderfarmer. Don’t argue the ability to produce 🔥

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Lol yes, Im seething with jealousy over here, you got me.
I checked your shit out. Your legit. 😍
Respect.
but. No lies. I got nearly the same amount out of it on the previous run with gorilla zkittlez and wedding cake. Scrog.
I would have hit 2 lbs for sure if it wasn’t for the warm weather fucking up my temps. Triggering late hermi.
Mr. G

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I checked your shit out. Your legit. 😍
Respect.
but. No lies. I got nearly the same amount out of it on the previous run with gorilla zkittlez and wedding cake. Scrog.
I would have hit 2 lbs for sure if it wasn’t for the warm weather fucking up my temps. Triggering late hermi.
Mr. G

Im not saying those yields are impossible, and for all I know you're being honest so i apologize for being suspicious if thats the case. Its just that, usually to hit over 2gpw it requires significantly more ppfd from your lighting and supplemental Co2, and a high yielding photoperiod strain. Very, VERY few growers here are able to achive that level of production, and the growers who can are using cutting edge lighting tech and Co2. And usually their buds look denser and heavier than the ones you shared pics of, no offense.
Using a spiderfarmer 400w light over a 4x4 tray just does not sound like the type of system that will crank out 2gpw+, but ive been wrong before..
It was back in 1997 and her name was Heidi,.. it was a huge mistake let me tell you...🤣

Madmax

Madmax

Im actually running a 6/750 and was thinking about runinig 2sf1000 spyders ea side in a 5x5 .do you guys reckon thats a good idea .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I also reread and see that you are using 3 lights in that space, so its actually a sf4000, sf2000 and sf1000 in a 4x8. Now id believe that yields 800g+.
What i didnt buy was 400w of light over a 4x4 yielding that. No way jose...
🤔 wanna bet?? Hehe

2x4 tray, 6 plants. Auto fed. 520w.

growsince79

growsince79

No one is saying a grow light wont grow plants. We are saying it is overpriced for what it is, under watts compared to most competition and uses the thinnest heatsink and supplemental diodes available. And the company lies about stats and is ashamed of their own parent company meizhi. And they should be.

and a member here tested it to run much hotter than a similar hlg lamp. So much so he would have to re tool his space to cool properly after running fine with other led lamps.

all so negative to me when the rep contacted me with a too small free light i turned them down.

Really nice flowers by the way. But spider farmer has nothing to do with them so please stop giving a cheap light board credit. You are the reason!
90% genetic 10% environment of which light is a part. You can have the best light on earth, but if you plant low grade you harvest low grade.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

90% genetic 10% environment of which light is a part. You can have the best light on earth, but if you plant low grade you harvest low grade.

environment is as important as all of the other parameters. Plants grow to the law of minimum.

I dont grow hoping “it comes out fine”. Most genetics today will come out just fine.

but i need effective medical weed. My tolerance is sky high. Pun intended. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom