Spiderfarmer. Don’t argue the ability to produce 🔥

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My God how stupid can you be that you don't see everyone who reads these posts looks right through your ridiculous biassed bullshit when there's 10 times more of us posting pictures of gorgeous flowers under these lights?

Yeah, and 99% of them are noobs.

Tough pill to swallow eh?

Is it that awesome to be a troll? Is it the attention? The responses? Are we the only folks hitting up your phone? 🤷‍♂️

Grow the fuck up and post some pics of your flowers already 🌲🌲🌲

@MIMedGrower
@growsince79
@Anthem

so even though you keep saying you think all chinese companies lie you are still giving credit to sf for the results rather than the gardener? Guess the false statistics dont hurt the final results expected at all? Just expect a 100 watt board to yield like a 1000 watt hps and abracadabra! 3 pounds. Amazing.

Would a different light board company give worse results at the same wattage? Dont you keep saying they all have the same parts?

So which is it. Company lies about intensity but uses same parts as everyone else and you are their sales agent.

or maybe its just another cheap light board but costs as much as a premium one?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
so even though you keep saying you think all chinese companies lie you are still giving credit to sf for the results rather than the gardener? Guess the false statistics dont hurt the final results expected at all? Just expect a 100 watt board to yield like a 1000 watt hps and abracadabra! 3 pounds. Amazing.

Would a different light board company give worse results at the same wattage? Dont you keep saying they all have the same parts?

So which is it. Company lies about intensity but uses same parts as everyone else and you are their sales agent.

or maybe its just another cheap light board but costs as much as a premium one?
You're HLG boards were slightly overpriced due to their American made tag spider farmer came in and gave them at basically a little over their costs just to undercut them and make money. Eventually that idea ran out because the market caught up in spider farmer can't get the parts now for that price which is why you see this bullshit 7000 coming out with the no name drivers and all this other crap

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I may have been born on a Tuesday. But it wasn't last Tuesday.

growsince79

growsince79

My God how stupid can you be that you don't see everyone who reads these posts looks right through your ridiculous biassed bullshit when there's 10 times more of us posting pictures of gorgeous flowers under these lights?

Yeah, and 99% of them are noobs.

Tough pill to swallow eh?

Is it that awesome to be a troll? Is it the attention? The responses? Are we the only folks hitting up your phone? 🤷‍♂️

Grow the fuck up and post some pics of your flowers already 🌲🌲🌲

@MIMedGrower
@growsince79
@Anthem
I don't think anyone ever said SF lights suck or won't grow good plants- I certainly didn't. I do think this forum should be about helping each other and telling the truth. SF is no worse than any other lying, false advertising company on amazon. The lights are great they work- I'm happy for you. But why does a great company have to lie and pay others to lie for them?

Anthem

Anthem

I have no problems with the aforementioned growers. 1 love all. That’s cannabis.
I just looked thru this whole thread and I have not said a single negative thing about spider famer so I s. Secondly, if they did not tell some bold face lies I would not jump on the threads and inform people. It is just not cool to lie to people about performance. Lastly, you want some pictures here you go. Any more questions growing since?

1047742 e9707b7a083bba0a01c3495cb3947d72
907838 3ce52f67ab619d1cd897b34e643bb165
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You're HLG boards were slightly overpriced due to their American made tag spider farmer came in and gave them at basically a little over their costs just to undercut them and make money. Eventually that idea ran out because the market caught up in spider farmer can't get the parts now for that price which is why you see this bullshit 7000 coming out with the no name drivers and all this other crap

you simply make up stuff to say to defend spider farmer.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I don't think anyone ever said SF lights suck or won't grow good plants- I certainly didn't. I do think this forum should be about helping each other and telling the truth. SF is no worse than any other lying, false advertising company on amazon. The lights are great they work- I'm happy for you. But why does a great company have to lie and pay others to lie for them?
Not everybody here is basing their light purchase on some self righteous idea about what a company should be they're trying to grow flowers on maybe a limited paycheck I don't know what your situation is but we're all not in the same boat although we're floating on the same ocean... you know what I am saying?

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Not everybody here is basing their light purchase on some self righteous idea about what a company should be they're trying to grow flowers on Maybe a limited paycheck I don't know what your situation is but we're all not in the same boat although were floating on the same ocean you know what I am saying?
The 100w hlgs are cheaper than sf

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lies are part of most companies. I’m over the debate. Pm each other’s if you wanna tussle.
get it off here. Respect.

i was a salesperson and then sales manager for car dealers for over 20 years. We did not have to lie even to sell cars. I reprimanded and then fired repeat offenders of lying. You only sell a customer once with dishonesty. Honesty however can keep one for life

Good business requires honesty. Dishonest companies deserve to go out of business. Thats why spider farmer didnt call their new lights by their real brand name Meihzi. When they contacted me to bribe me to push their company for a free low powered lamp the headers on all links said Meihzi and under it spider farmer. Meihzi is the company. Sf is merely a new product name.

Everyone knows how bad reviews were for meihzi. And thats when a meihzi grow light wasnt reported to catch on fire once in a while. Lol.

Anthem

Anthem

i was a salesperson and then sales manager for car dealers for over 20 years. We did not have to lie even to sell cars. I reprimanded and then fired repeat offenders of lying. You only sell a customer once with dishonesty. Honesty however can keep one for life

Good business requires honesty. Dishonest companies deserve to go out of business. Thats why spider farmer didnt call their new lights by their real brand name Meihzi. When they contacted me to bribe me to push their company for a free low powered lamp the headers on all links said Meihzi and under it spider farmer. Meihzi is the company. Sf is merely a new product name.

Everyone knows how bad reviews were for meihzi. And thats when a meihzi grow light wasnt reported to catch on fire once in a while. Lol.
MiMed,
Please take do not post in here about Spider Farmer. This is his grower journal and he has asked to stop this on his thread. Lets be respectful. Just because Growing Since? Has issues it does not mean we need to bash this guys thread.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter

Your honest. And reputable. That’s all you can control. Lots of car salesmen aren’t👊

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MiMed,
Please take do not post in here about Spider Farmer. This is his grower journal and he has asked to stop this on his thread. Lets be respectful. Just because Growing Since? Has issues it does not mean we need to bash this guys thread.

fair enough but he even messaged me to stop and then paged me back in to read his silly rant about noobs and their amazing plants made by spider farmer. Lol

Top Bottom