spiderfarmer sf4000 and grizzly crinkle autos

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

also i think i found some more mold but im not really sure i can only see it on 1 pic and just looking at the plant with my eyes they look normal here is some pics and vid of the same buds
i will be giving them a good spray with lost coast plant therapy tommorow
View attachment 1310203View attachment 1310204View attachment 1310205View attachment 1310206
View attachment 1310207
Ya sure that’s mold and not just trichomes my eyes are pretty poor though I won’t advocate to spray anything on your buds man but I’m pretty sure lost coast is safe but I just hate the thought of spraying me buds with anything😂 they looking alright mate 👍

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

1 went herm on me about 2 weeks ago i have no balls since then about 2 days ago i did spray with peroxide but then pistal didnt darken until last night
Bloody hate hermis with a passion they have ruined 1 crop on me I said never again will I try and nurse 1 to the end again nothing worse than spending all that time and effort to have little immature seed in the bud makes it taste awful hope you got yours in time mate👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
also i think i found some more mold but im not really sure i can only see it on 1 pic and just looking at the plant with my eyes they look normal here is some pics and vid of the same buds
i will be giving them a good spray with lost coast plant therapy tommorow
View attachment 1310203View attachment 1310204View attachment 1310205View attachment 1310206
View attachment 1310207
mildew likes to hide, pull some buds away from the stalk/stem and look at different angles..
i’m starting to believe the mildew is adapting to the same old treatments, as i’ve never had to deal with it as much as i just did..
it was a friggin pain in the ass and i just made it into the harvest zone..

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

mildew likes to hide, pull some buds away from the stalk/stem and look at different angles..
i’m starting to believe the mildew is adapting to the same old treatments, as i’ve never had to deal with it as much as i just did..
it was a friggin pain in the ass and i just made it into the harvest zone..
would mildew or mold rub off ? cause that shit dont

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

would mildew or mold rub off ? cause that shit dont
I’m pretty sure it will wipe off mate pm that don’t get rid of it though it just looks like sticky trichs to me normally mildew will sort of hit in patches on the leaves but don’t take my word for it mate cause I’ve never really dealt with it before👍

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Ya sure that’s mold and not just trichomes my eyes are pretty poor though I won’t advocate to spray anything on your buds man but I’m pretty sure lost coast is safe but I just hate the thought of spraying me buds with anything😂 they looking alright mate 👍
no im not 100 percent for sure it is thats why im on here asking i have had powdery mildew on outside plants and this to me does not look like the same thing

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Sorry mate I thought u was replying to me Gnick55 be all over it👍
actually was asking anyone who might answer i have had powdery mildew that looked like this but what im seeing now does not look like that pic is from an plant i had outside last year

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

hoping to get more opinions on this maybe mold / mildew before i do anything

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

hoping to get some opinions on this white stuff i saw on the side of one of my fabric pots is this the bad or good mold/mildew
IMG 20221213 183020749
IMG 20221213 183032147

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

these are my afghan in like week 2 or 3 of flower i am wondering if the sugar leaves are supposed to be clawing like that see close up pic also i think they have stopped growing
IMG 20221213 183528715
IMG 20221213 183452854 HDR
IMG 20221213 183456873 HDR
IMG 20221213 183510687 HDR

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

im really not sure i get what a grow journal is even for , if i try an keep all my post to this thread my plants would die before i would get a opinion on them . and i hate to keep posting a new thread every time i have a different question/problem but really that seems like the only way to get help 95 percent of the time
do i just ask stupid questions ?
am i asking the same question over and over ?
i cant learn if i do not ask questions , am i worthy of an growers education ?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
im really not sure i get what a grow journal is even for , if i try an keep all my post to this thread my plants would die before i would get a opinion on them . and i hate to keep posting a new thread every time i have a different question/problem but really that seems like the only way to get help 95 percent of the time
do i just ask stupid questions ?
am i asking the same question over and over ?
i cant learn if i do not ask questions , am i worthy of an growers education ?
Your plants look fine, they are not dying at all, dont worry too much.

Yes a bit of clawing (usually thats from too much nitrogen) and the white on your grow bag doesnt look deadly either, i always get white spots on grow bags, thought its from the high amounts of calcium in the water here.

About lack of answers, the more you expect, the more you may be disappointed...

Wish you good luck.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Your plants look fine, they are not dying at all, dont worry too much.

Yes a bit of clawing (usually thats from too much nitrogen) and the white on your grow bag doesnt look deadly either, i always get white spots on grow bags, thought its from the high amounts of calcium in the water here.

About lack of answers, the more you expect, the more you may be disappointed...

Wish you good luck.
pretty much agree with @Poekie, worst case it could be the very start of possibly pest or something, just keep a close eye on them for changes in anything and keep posting here..

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Whole lotta stress over nothing major! Stuff builds up on the sides of fabric pots it's completely normal. Slight N tox in flower but again nothing to be stressing over 👍🏻

Woosah!

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

pretty much agree with @Poekie, worst case it could be the very start of possibly pest or something, just keep a close eye on them for changes in anything and keep posting here..
i have not seen no pest at all not even a house fly , i have pulled leaves off and looked under them with my jewelers loop and have seen none , about 4 weeks ago i feed with a 50/50 all purpose and bloom gaia green about a week ago i amended again with a 70/30 ratio 70 bloom 30 all purpose gaia green

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i have not seen no pest at all not even a house fly , i have pulled leaves off and looked under them with my jewelers loop and have seen none , about 4 weeks ago i feed with a 50/50 all purpose and bloom gaia green about a week ago i amended again with a 70/30 ratio 70 bloom 30 all purpose gaia green
ok that sounds good..

Top Bottom