spiderfarmer sf4000 and grizzly crinkle autos

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

ok that sounds good..
if i gave the 2 afghan too much nitro and that is what is causing the sugar leaves to do that does that mean they will not get much bigger ? because i dont think those buds has changed at all in a week

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

if i gave the 2 afghan too much nitro and that is what is causing the sugar leaves to do that does that mean they will not get much bigger ? because i dont think those buds has changed at all in a week
You got this man they will get bigger don’t worry stop doubting yourself so much mate you doin a good job just feed em when they need it and chill and they will do their thing👍

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

You got this man they will get bigger don’t worry stop doubting yourself so much mate you doin a good job just feed em when they need it and chill and they will do their thing👍
well on my first few grows i was averaging 4 oz a plant and on my last 3 or 4 grows its dwindle down to 1 oz a plant

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

and i was just wondering if i have stunted them because my pinky is thicker then those colas on the afghan

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

well on my first few grows i was averaging 4 oz a plant and on my last 3 or 4 grows its dwindle down to 1 oz a plant
So what did you change mate is it different strains? could be different temps summer winter? I think maybe you just trying to hard I know it sounds dumb but sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all environment is I reckon the number 1 thing so get that right ya half way there👍

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

You said a page back that it’s only week 2or3 in flower ya got ages to go man they will fatten up for ya mate👍

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

lights tents soil nutes and diff strains lol
ima show u something let me find a pic
my last grow

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

You said a page back that it’s only week 2or3 in flower ya got ages to go man they will fatten up for ya mate👍
yea 2 of the afghan is in the beginning of week 3 of flower the other 1 maybe week 1 or beginning of week 2
it seems odd to me that the 2 plants that is in week 3 of flower has not gotten any bigger in a week they look the same

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

lights tents soil nutes and diff strains lol
ima show u something let me find a pic
my last grow
View attachment 1311251
Yea well ya trying to compare apples to oranges imo if everything is different ya can’t wonder y it’s not the same😂 if that makes any sense I’m as stoned as 10 men🫠😂 I think you will be sweet give it a week and we will compare pics then👍

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

1 plant 1 leaf is this normal , is it the fall like colors ya hear about starting or is it a problem
IMG 20221218 191630126

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the plant looks good, don’t see anything wrong or concerning..?
a couple leaf edges are slightly tacoing

Top Bottom