Sport Hunting

• Thread starter geologic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
I've been online in forums and bbs systems for decades and rarely do I meet someone online like Geo. Like Tom put it so well, a "gem of a man". I'm going to miss his pictures, his stories, his music uploads, his genuine interest in the plant and the growers, and our pm convos, a lot. Rest in peace George.

Gong, I want to publicly thank you for stepping up and helping Manya continue the garden.
Just wanted to echo that, thanks Gong! I wish there wasn't an ocean between us...

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Thanks Sativied!

Installed a 4 zone irrigation timer today. Everything is looking good and in good spirits.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

George loved the Grateful Dead. Nobody realized he passed away on the same day Jerry Garcia passed away exactly 21 years later.
I helped his wife water the gardens yesterday. There is still Geo's trail in the plants from pruning. I'm gonna do more pruning and top dressing this weekend.
View attachment 624665

View attachment 624666
View attachment 624667
View attachment 624668
That would be August 9th, 1995.

This just brings tears to my eyes. I know that I'm new to the farm but I remember exactly where I was when Jerry passed. This last August 9th I too lost a dear of many years. I see we've lost yet another fine mind and example of a human being having only had a few interactions with Geo on the farm.

I hope I'm not wrong in believing that we here are family. RIP George.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Hi Og, how is everyone holding up? Especially Mrs. geologic.
Every one is holding up good. The garden has kept everyone's mind moving so it helps a lot staying busy. Mrs. Geologic is doing good, she just needs the extra company. I have to figure out making some canna caps for her and maybe set her up a little rig for rosin and or bubble hash since she wants to stay away from bho.

Moto

Moto

Every one is holding up good. The garden has kept everyone's mind moving so it helps a lot staying busy. Mrs. Geologic is doing good, she just needs the extra company. I have to figure out making some canna caps for her and maybe set her up a little rig for rosin and or bubble hash since she wants to stay away from bho.

Your a great person Og Gong. :) I spoke with Geologic a few times on the forum and nothing but good things to say about him. My best wishes to you and the family/friends. Thanks for continuing the journey in the garden and Keep your head up. Puffing one up for everyone. :)

Happy Growing and Rest In Peace Geologic

Moto

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Your a great person Og Gong. :) I spoke with Geologic a few times on the forum and nothing but good things to say about him. My best wishes to you and the family/friends. Thanks for continuing the journey in the garden and Keep your head up. Puffing one up for everyone. :)

Happy Growing and Rest In Peace Geologic

Moto
Thanks man!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there anything that can be done or anything the Mrs. needs? I am in awe over the compassion and love we all have for one another. Much love to you @Og Gong the Mrs and RIP Geo

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Is there anything that can be done or anything the Mrs. needs? I am in awe over the compassion and love we all have for one another. Much love to you @Og Gong the Mrs and RIP Geo
Everyones love and support is priceless. On 9/5/16 we are gonna have a world wide Geological smoke out celebration just like Geo wanted. Wherever you are smoking Geo will be there in spirit. Peace.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Everyones love and support is priceless. On 9/5/16 we are gonna have a world wide Geological smoke out celebration just like Geo wanted. Wherever you are smoking Geo will be there in spirit. Peace.
He will def get that from the Cactus Clan. You are a gem of a man yourself steppin up and helping out. Brings me to tears it does.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

That would be August 9th, 1995.

This just brings tears to my eyes. I know that I'm new to the farm but I remember exactly where I was when Jerry passed. This last August 9th I too lost a dear of many years. I see we've lost yet another fine mind and example of a human being having only had a few interactions with Geo on the farm.

I hope I'm not wrong in believing that we here are family. RIP George.
Me, August 11th, 1995

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

To Mrs. Geo...
I am a California native, 72' Edition and NorCal of course.

I find it ironic that albeit we have these modern technologies(i.e.; Internet; face time; emails; cell phones; iPads; Androids, data bases, electromagnetic identification systems), I'm only old enough to remember that when I was in 8th Grade we had land lines and these phukt-up continuously circular coiling phone cords that were a bitch to deal with.

I remember these amazing cannabis specimines.

Can't say that I've met either of you but sometimes when sharing the same backyard, the same latitude that when born here, these things become our birth-Right, we needn't any introduction.

Geo responded to an open inquiry I'd posted prior to leaving town when concerned about hydrating my ladies while gone and his input was brilliant.

Missing a friend, already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom