Spotting

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea, ran into something i have never come across, it happened to my last plant to by a different breeder and strain, toof decay auto at day 28, can see no pests period, ph 6.3 plant is otherwise healthy and growing fine, the only problem is a low rh of around 20, its worse on bottom then slowly spreads up mostly on fans, it's something i never saw happen, am in ffof 3gal smart pots no feeding bc i have been watering allot about every 3 to 4 days, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spotting
Spotting 2
Spotting 3
Spotting 4
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Of course i did cant see any but am going to de earth them when they dry.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I looked and looked, u would think leaves would b chewed, but am going to de earth plants anyway.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It has to be something that lives under dirt and only comes out at night bc for the life of me can see no pests, ill dust my fans lightly and sprinkle around plants if it's pests that should take care of it, but there not chewing up leaves maybe laying eggs? Anyway only thing to do that and bleach out my grow area, payed $20+ per seed and only 2 took, plants are going good but must take care of this bs as fast as possible do not want to lose plants.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea arllright, dusted fans, sprinkled around plants, wait 72 hours and if it is pests and have exoskeleton there dead, i would rather go oganic, i could bring a leaf to my hydro guy but i will not use pesticide! The f s could have come in mix it had to, new bag and did use on other plant, the only thing i ever saw were those fruit fly or gnats or whatever they are , these you can see, thats why most autos are definitely not ment for outdoors any little thing comes along and your hit, allot of them are not very hardy, yea there are some autos you can run outside but not many, anyway my fear now that my rh is so low that de earth is going to suck water out of leaves i dusted, f it they make it or not im done till spring, cant turn off heat rh way to low just wasting seeds and dirt, they put the heat on and locked it and sealed me in with those window walls had to many of same problem with rh last winter and no not gonna run ac, oh well least i got a real good weed connect lol thanx for imput!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea both sides but not as bad on back of leaf, what the hell is that? In 9 years never came accross this bs and thought id seen everything.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Its thrips my friend. I had them a few times. Orius leavigatus and amblyseus cucumeris solved it without any hastle

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Your exactly right friend , could not find my loupe, went mental but found it, it is definitely some sort of infestation, can see tiny hole in leaf, called my guy, he told me to take a micro drop of dishsoap put in a mist bottle and mist both plants as they are still in veg, he said this should kill them off, showed pics said its not bad yet but the longer you wait the worse it gets, never ran into this in 9 years of running autos, they had to be in the mix he sold me, he asked if i wanted some kind of insecticide but i dont want that im 100% organic, anyway he said this will keep them at bay for now as the plants themselfs are running nice and do not want to lose them, he said to bring the bag i have left and he will give me 2 new bags, after i misted plants top and bottom they did not seem to mind it, i payed $65 for 3 seeds and 2 took, toof decay by methisto when i read up on strain they said put in a big pot and you get a big plant both girls, ph fine, a bit behind bc of big pots but getting nice now at 1 month, + the de earth wont hurt, so hopefully this simple little solution will work, thanx for everyones advice you all were right thats why i asked, just when you think you have seen it all some new bs pops up lol but seriously those things were in ffoc not good at all!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It will either work or it will not, my guy was gonna give me some sort of pesticide i dont want that, so yea gave both plants a bath, this morning they look no worse for wear, allso de earthed around both plants, so if the pests witch i have yet to see, but they have to live in the dirt, so friends if these pests have an exoskeleton there toasted, if a very mild soap and water mist will make the plants unpalatable to whatever they are all the better, as i have stated many times my hydro guy knows his shit and was willing to give me some sort of pesticide witch i dont want, and yes people do use dishsoap to get rid of pests, if it works and keeps them at bay all the better, if not well thats how it goes sometimes, i mean this is my last grow this year as i explained in my thread cant turn heat off and am sealed in, i am not going to run ac in winter, so yea if this helps fine, if not you live learn and if happens in future will probably get the pesticide my guy recommended, but i have allways grown organic unless you count atami as un organic, and since this is the end of growing till spring i will see if a natural remedy will work or not, and i realy think it will i tell people all the time to use de earth works great if they have an exoskeleton there dead, if not a shame and will see u all come spring, and now that i found something i never came accross im curious to see if my #1 pest control method will kill whatever these are, should have picked up some sticky pads but ill get to it, thanx for all the advice ill let you guys know if my solution works, i just do not trust pesticide on something im going to inhale, they did a test on a black market vape cartridge not only did it contain hony cut (vitamin e acetate) but pesticide 7000 times to much, so i try very hard not to use, and again if it starts up next spring i guess i will be forced to go buy something, but for now ill just run them and see what happens. Thanx

Moshmen

Moshmen

I looked and looked, u would think leaves would b chewed, but am going to de earth plants anyway.
Cannabis mites are hard to see did u use a loupe? Ck undersides of leaves they are sneaky little bastards!
U won’t see chewed leaves just spots similar to what ur seeing . I’m sure aqua man has a scientific answer but basically the suck the good shit out and move along the only way is to take away their food source. Ie make so they can’t eat , many of the products mentioned above do this ! Azamax works for me, the trick with any of them is to be diligent! One and done won’t cut it ! This will be a multi step process! Lol
When ur grow is complete be sure to sterilize your space.

Top Bottom