Spray Forbid With Lights On?

• Thread starter DANKSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey all... i have looked around and i cant get a straight answer... can you spray Forbid F4 with the lights on or should i wait for them to go off? im looking for personal experience with this, not just a thought on the subject... thanks!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

hey all... i have looked around and i cant get a straight answer... can you spray Forbid F4 with the lights on or should i wait for them to go off? im looking for personal experience with this, not just a thought on the subject... thanks!

You should really read the label,....This is not for consumed plants!!!!

Ever think maybe you can't get a straight answer because your doing a twisted thing?

I know you probably do not care but please don't be part of the problem, learn to control your mite issue with other tools or better practices and stop kicking your tainted herb down the road to someone unsuspecting of your lack of a moral compass. If that's too hard to understand, then just stop treating your dope with pure POISON ~ Or stop acting like you give a shit and go with DDT!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
listen boss... i am no beginner gardener. i know what i am doing. i didnt want all this crap from you nay sayers

i know all about it and how poisonous it is. keep to yourself on this one

did you read the " not just a thought" ... keep your thoughts to yourself...
the only info i cant find is if you can spray with lights on... thats what i asked and thats what i want the answer to
@UCMETOO

Last edited:
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya spray with the lights on everyone that's no beginner is doing it! Good luck boss
what the fuck. i ask a simple question and you guys are just assholes

i have searched the web and all i get is garbage from fucks like you. no information. just stupid thoughts from fuckers. why dont you ask why i need to do it or any info instead of your fucking stupid thoughts.

certain chems dont fuck with the plant and you spray with the lights on, i dont think its a beginner question.

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

most pesticides should be sprayed in the a.m sun before it gets intense.that way is has ample time to dry without burning or staying wet too long(night spraying) and creating new problems like molds/fungus.
so i wrote that as the chemical was designed,for outdoor use.i use azamax at the begining of flower once,and do it right at lights on.but i pull my plants out 1 at a time away from the lights and soak them then i let them dry in front of a fan(about 15 mins) and then put em back under the lights.spraying directly under lights while on is never advised imo,or even putting them back under them while they are still wet.unless it was just water ie rain(for those guys that will say what about outdoor plants and rain) lmao.

The Terps

The Terps

Sorry man I couldn't help myself I saw you jump down someone throat for what I thought was a good response. Why would spraying with lights on make it not poison.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry man I couldn't help myself I saw you jump down someone throat for what I thought was a good response. Why would spraying with lights on make it not poison.
i just hate asking a simple question and people want to give me their thoughts on it... if i wanted to know what someone was thinking i would ask "what do you think about..." ...

im not asking what "you " think... i am asking a direct question and i am looking for a direct answer. thats the whole reason i cant find the answer,, cause every thread i look at has all the "opinions" and no fucking facts... its a lil frustrating.. hear me?

its going to be poisonous either way... i just want to do it right so i dont fuck it up ...

Last edited:
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
most pesticides should be sprayed in the a.m sun before it gets intense.that way is has ample time to dry without burning or staying wet too long(night spraying) and creating new problems like molds/fungus.
so i wrote that as the chemical was designed,for outdoor use.i use azamax at the begining of flower once,and do it right at lights on.but i pull my plants out 1 at a time away from the lights and soak them then i let them dry in front of a fan(about 15 mins) and then put em back under the lights.spraying directly under lights while on is never advised imo,or even putting them back under them while they are still wet.unless it was just water ie rain(for those guys that will say what about outdoor plants and rain) lmao.
thank you for the info

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

listen boss... i am no beginner gardener. i know what i am doing. i didnt want all this crap from you neigh sayers

i know all about it and how poisonous it is. keep to yourself on this one

did you read the " not just a thought" ... keep your thoughts to yourself...
the only info i cant find is if you can spray with lights on... thats what i asked and thats what i want the answer to
@UCMETOO

If you're not a "beginner gardener" then you should already know the answer to that question.
Perhaps the people that sold you the poison can help ya out

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
what ever. this place used to be good for info now its just full of assholes with their own opinion. No Facts.

any of you have hard to find strains? any of you dealt with broad mites ? any of you try to save old genetics? sometimes you have to bring out the big guns to keep things around... i am not a advocate for chems, i just dont want to lose certain strains

why cant any of you give info and not just your thoughts... maybe ask me some questions on why i am using them

i dont want to use chems and because of that i am not so experienced with them because i use organics...

and sometimes organics wont save your "shit you cant get any more" strains

also, any one ever take in a cut... ? what if the owner of cut before you sprayed with a chem... does that mean you wont grow it because at one time they were sprayed with a chem? i doubt it

at some point the plant will grow out of the poison.. if it takes a year or two years then thats when i will grow it out to be safe... just want to keep my genetics

Last edited:
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
If you're not a "beginner gardener" then you should already know the answer to that question.
Perhaps the people that sold you the poison can help ya out
just another "opinion" and no facts... again, why i cant find info. cause when you google your question... all you get is 12 page threads about nothing but useless crap from fucks

sixstring

sixstring

Not for use on plants being grown for sale or commercial production, or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes. For use on plants intended for aesthetic purposes or climatic modification in areas such as landscapes, campgrounds, golf courses, athletic fields, parks, gardens, rights of way and other easements, and around residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings. IMPORTANT: Read entire label and Conditions of Sale before using this product.

i had to post this for your safety man.im licensed by the state of mich for pest management and i just want to tell you be carefull with that shit.peace

sixstring

sixstring

you should read @caregiverken thread on broadmites.he used alot of dif things,but the thread has some good info.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Not for use on plants being grown for sale or commercial production, or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes. For use on plants intended for aesthetic purposes or climatic modification in areas such as landscapes, campgrounds, golf courses, athletic fields, parks, gardens, rights of way and other easements, and around residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings. IMPORTANT: Read entire label and Conditions of Sale before using this product.

i had to post this for your safety man.im licensed by the state of mich for pest management and i just want to tell you be carefull with that shit.peace
thank you. this is REAL info.

i normally keep it to organics, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

whats your thoughts on avid since you know you stuff..

sixstring

sixstring

well i dont like any of them lol.i use alot of merit 75 outdoors on lawns and landscapes but you need a lic to buy in concentrate.if your going to spray to save plants or cuts and then take cuts your def going to be safer as time goes by.so your plan aint terrible,but keep in mind these chems may break down in sunlight but they wont so fast under hps lamps.so i would think about doing those plants outside and even rooting and growing the cuts outside as well.cgk was using diatomaceous earth in a puffer/sprayer to control the lil fuckers.i think it was working well for him.and its safe/organic.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey @sixstring .. i tried to pm you and it wont let me.. would love to chat with ya

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Stay off @DANKSY this dude has f2ed and givem away more elite seeds than ya'll have swimmers in your nutsacks put together.

Last edited:
Top Bottom