Spurlunking in the Ka$h Kave...All are welcomed to dive in!!!

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I suggest u clean your tent first
I got a whole new tent...🤣🤣🤣... normally it would be clean... but for the whole month of December and a week in jan... 6 day work weeks were making grow work suffer

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Also Banner 2 met Thanos (me) today... I wasn't paying attention and smacked Banner across the room... made a little split in stalk... it was very low so I just added and compressed some soil around the damaged part.... she will pull thru fine

7munkee

7munkee

Nice setup, brother. Kinda jumping the gun on the net. It would be in my way so much it would be tore out within 3 days.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Nice setup, brother. Kinda jumping the gun on the net. It would be in my way so much it would be tore out within 3 days.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had a 4x4 and 5x5 net... I was doing comparison of what I liked better... the net is gone for now....

JKash

JKash

Supporter
When I saw the first post that said what seeds you were growing I saw ilgm but didn't pay attention to the cultivar. Then I saw you lost the zkittles I thought I bet it's ilgm. Yup! Lol. That place is as detrimental to our culture as The Sewer aka Reddit.

I mean, I appreciate their help I guess but they need a disclaimer to warn people that they're entering an area where the blind lead the blind.

I forgot what I was going to say after I saw all that kief in your kozo...I was wondering tho, can leds emit tru UV? I don't know, seems odd but im as ignorant as the next guy.
So I honestly do not know what type of UV the Leds are.... most likely UVa... secondly I'm not really looking for any extra effects it may have on the plant... i.e. trich production.... it's uv sterilization... after last summer being a shit show for growing in northeast with Canadian wildfires... im hoping the Uv will help kill molds and stuff....

More for environmental effects over plant effects for me....

Yes my skittlez was ILGM.... I BOUGHT 1O AND got 10 free.... the last 5 seeds I have of that strain I knew were/are probably duds....

I'm a nirvana seed fan

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I have had the FD8000’s in my cart for a while, I’m almost there! did you make the little cup holder box?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I have had the FD8000’s in my cart for a while, I’m almost there! did you make the little cup holder box?
Pull the trigger!!!! I really liked my fd6500... I would have got the fd8000 but it wasn't out yet and I got the medicgrow ez8 at the time

Oh that is a food delivery bag... I have an ebike and was gonna do Doordash on it.... well Doordash said no to ebikes in my "city"

So it became my seedling box🤣🤣🤣

Just like I saw my truck bed liner... it was for sale across the street... asked my neighbor to hold it for a few days.... best 50 bucks ever for a grow spot🤣🤣🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Just waiting for Uncle Sam to give me my money back for the year haha! I didn’t realize they are as “adjustable“! I’ve got some reading todo.

Gotta love that red tape BS. Way to make make it into somethin though! Might pick one of those up just for what you’re using for : )

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Just waiting for Uncle Sam to give me my money back for the year haha! I didn’t realize they are as “adjustable“! I’ve got some reading todo.

Gotta love that red tape BS. Way to make make it into somethin though! Might pick one of those up just for what you’re using for : )
So... I will say with phlizon... the Dimming aspect is not much... of you really want better "control" definitely look Into adding their controller for the light...

I never got one and my new light can't be used with it....

The food bag is perfect... had a divider so I cut a hole and wire tied a cheap seedling grow light into it velcro right on and off..

20230227 194815
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Pull the trigger!!!! I really liked my fd6500... I would have got the fd8000 but it wasn't out yet and I got the medicgrow ez8 at the time

Oh that is a food delivery bag... I have an ebike and was gonna do Doordash on it.... well Doordash said no to ebikes in my "city"

So it became my seedling box🤣🤣🤣

Just like I saw my truck bed liner... it was for sale across the street... asked my neighbor to hold it for a few days.... best 50 bucks ever for a grow spot🤣🤣🤣

So... I will say with phlizon... the Dimming aspect is not much... of you really want better "control" definitely look Into adding their controller for the light...

I never got one and my new light can't be used with it....

The food bag is perfect... had a divider so I cut a hole and wire tied a cheap seedling grow light into it velcro right on and off..
Thanks for that information about the controllers!

I definitely need to figure out a good seedling set up, the food bag setup is great : )

Top Bottom