Spurlunking in the Ka$h Kave...All are welcomed to dive in!!!

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Understood - I tend to research things to death. When I was 14 I had a 56 chevy truck and the sun would always shine right between the visors. I added a sliding insert into the driver visor so I could slide it and block the sun. Like 40 years later they started showing up in cars. So im always messing with something. My grow tent I would flood with water for humidity and had a kiddie pool in it that would float. i put the plants in that and I could spin it to get to the plants in the back. I put a video of it on a forum and got reamed for hijacking the thread so a bit wary of posting stuff
Just start your own thread of doing stuff like that... that's kind of hysterical🤣🤣🤣

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Understood - I tend to research things to death. When I was 14 I had a 56 chevy truck and the sun would always shine right between the visors. I added a sliding insert into the driver visor so I could slide it and block the sun. Like 40 years later they started showing up in cars. So im always messing with something. My grow tent I would flood with water for humidity and had a kiddie pool in it that would float. i put the plants in that and I could spin it to get to the plants in the back. I put a video of it on a forum and got reamed for hijacking the thread so a bit wary of posting stuff
I take back my last response!!!!! All are welcome to post here as well!!!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Nah......you're good.......they'll be back......awesome work......New light holding it down for you!
Urkle has been loving the mp4 soil and new light

Gobbles the halfsquatch (white widow) is doing her Thang....

Banner 2 takes 2nd place

Fucking Incredible holding strong for how she is behind the rest....

I have @PhlizonGrowLight PH-B8-D

Veg and bloom set to 25% roughly 3 feet above canopy... im slowly turning up light to prevent stretching.... but also don't wanna get into light stress ranges yet....

I have heard of 2 methods when using uv... Im gonna be trying 6 hours of uv thru mid veg to end of flower... problem with that is timing... I can't put uv on a timer... sooo... that's an issue all on its own!

20240130 171034
20240130 171243
20240130 171540
Bilber

Bilber

Yeah......timers.....somethings they work on, some not so.....still intriguing.....uv......few things I've fallen down the 🕳.....uv, I just checked in and out......no reason......still love following your grows.....they look great.......is that a reveg I see?....only one leaf I saw....probably not......looks great....

rbt4her45

rbt4her45

Just start your own thread of doing stuff like that... that's kind of hysterical🤣🤣🤣
live your research otherwise why rationalize something u haven't attempted otherwise how do you know??????...

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Yeah......timers.....somethings they work on, some not so.....still intriguing.....uv......few things I've fallen down the 🕳.....uv, I just checked in and out......no reason......still love following your grows.....they look great.......is that a reveg I see?....only one leaf I saw....probably not......looks great....
It's a mutant seed... it's all sorts of funked🤣🤣🤣

As for UV I'm hoping in helping of sterilization of environment 🤷🤷🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom