SSH - my personal pick a.k.a. Temple Haze

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blucross

Blucross

The oldsog cut is the other one I have. It is actually the 1998 cannabis cup winner cut still around to this day. I wish I had ran that one instead, it is faster and denser buds but the high is not as psychedelic.

Heck ..drop the faster / denser and give me the more psy-ca-funking-delic anytime.

fractal

fractal

Well in this case I needed to come up with some weight. As it is, I got barely over one pound per light. Pathetic, I know. The 1998 super silver puts out 2.5 per light with ease. I think my dense soil drastically affected yield, and I could have over-fertilized for more weight but of course I want it to smoke good.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice fractal - thems are some spears!

love the ssh, been awhile since I had a cut of her

peace

D

Dignan

Beautiful. And a thread that could motivate even the hoard-iest of bean hoarders to dig into their stash and pop some SSH. Nice work, fractals.

H

halitzor

SSH was the first thing I ever grew, and to this day nothing compares.

B

Bill Bloome

Got 10 SSH seeds in the towels now ,waiting for the pop and gonna put them outside to grow into monsters

T

tripitaka

I smoked SSH in Amsterdam a couple of years ago, this thread has reminded me how much I loved it!!:):)

S

steelcanaries

Bomb. Its nice to see someone taking their time and not cutting any corners to get the best possible end result. Your passion for the ssh truly shows. Good show. That's some headstash haze for sure. Bless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom