SSSC Original Haze ibl..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Here's a few young uns ,twisted little shits they was. Pics 1-3 are Haze, pics 4-5 are a CandyChem coming back to life after being rootbound, pic 6 is Triangle/Chemdog D x Sweettooth#4.
Sssc original haze ibl
Sssc original haze ibl 2
Sssc original haze ibl 3
Sssc original haze ibl 4
Sssc original haze ibl 5
Sssc original haze ibl 6

rawman

rawman

Sounds interesting mota, I personally love smoking a good haze... I grew out a bunch of nevilles x's over the summer.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Mota 2 questions. First off is this the sanora super sativa? I didn't find any sssc haze in they're old catalogs. And from the description the sanora super sativa sounds like it is haze. Just wondering.

2nd. Are you starting down a rd with some long flowering strains or is this a special occasion?

Sanora super sativa description. Super Sativa Seed Club - Sanora Super Sativa
M44
The ultimate for the Sativa Lovers. The Sanora is a Sativa hybrid which has been chosen out of many equatorial Sativa varieties. Strong, pest resistant plants. Loaded with big, very resinous buds. A super soaring high. Great for indoor growing. Takes three months to mature. Outdoors heights of 10 ft. are normal. Harvest, the first or second week of december.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Oh and 10 weeks is about my max for flowering unless it's something that'll drop me to my knees.

Until recently I lived by the <10 week strains. But i went a little nuts and bought neville haze x mango haze. Nevil haze 21x mullumbimby madness early. Nevil haze 21 x Oaxacan And Nevil haze 21 x mullumbimby madness late. I'm looking for a fire ass sati!!! I'll be watching this like a hawk.

E

E.T.

Until recently I lived by the <10 week strains. But i went a little nuts and bought neville haze x mango haze. Nevil haze 21x mullumbimby madness early. Nevil haze 21 x Oaxacan And Nevil haze 21 x mullumbimby madness late. I'm looking for a fire ass sati!!! I'll be watching this like a hawk.

...you should find something killer in that selection guy. ;)
i have some 21 x mml going now, so i'll keep ya posted.

E

E.T.

Oh and 10 weeks is about my max for flowering unless it's something that'll drop me to my knees.

what about something that'll make your hair curl? smokable sandoz anyone....?
best of luck on the hunt mota. i'll be lurking...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Mota

Sup Brother I hope all is well

You know Imma Haze head an ive always hoped you would produce a Haze line .I Know the Sativas anint really ya ting but i know anything you touch is Gold

I was Really hyped for a min to see this thread ,BUt ive got to say to my knowledge an research Super sativa seed Club never sold Haze or Haze hybrids . I damn sure wasnt smokin in those day but from everything ive seen in the net in my Time im 99% sure the stock couldnt have come from SSSC

Id hope an pray the Haze is the Cultivators choice Original Haze IBL from he Hand written cataolg of 1985 or possibly one of the four/five Original Haze offerings from the Sacred seeds 1981 catalog

Sandlewood is soundin Right up my alley

Please keep us posted ..Best wishes

1luvbigherb

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota

Sup Brother I hope all is well

You know Imma Haze head an ive always hoped you would produce a Haze line .I Know the Sativas anint really ya ting but i know anything you touch is Gold

I was Really hyped for a min to see this thread ,BUt ive got to say to my knowledge an research Super sativa seed Club never sold Haze or Haze hybrids . I damn sure wasnt smokin in those day but from everything ive seen in the net in my Time im 99% sure the stock couldnt have come from SSSC

Id hope an pray the Haze is the Cultivators choice Original Haze IBL from he Hand written cataolg of 1985 or possibly one of the four/five Original Haze offerings from the Sacred seeds 1981 catalog

Sandlewood is soundin Right up my alley

Please keep us posted ..Best wishes

1luvbigherb

Just the man i hoped would stop in! How ya doin Bigherb? If anyone would know it's you. Loran said the maker had used an afghan to their haze to create the original haze.I know he said SSSC and i looked myself for hours and never came across any original haze offerings other than the CC and SS listings. I'll check with him again,maybe it was BCSC and my eyes playin tricks on me. Loran has used the OG haze quite a bit in his work.

Loran

Loran

The beans were gifted to me from Kailua Kid. These were never sold publicly. The story goes they were a gift to him from Nevil. I may be entirely wrong. Alls I know is that I've kept her in my garden for 11 years now and a favorite to all that try her. And please believe me when I say there a lot of Pot Snobs around here. Love, Peace and Respect, Loran

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Man that's exciting!! Is this the haze you use in your bluze male

Top Bottom