SSSC Original Haze ibl..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Just the man i hoped would stop in! How ya doin Bigherb? If anyone would know it's you. Loran said the maker had used an afghan to their haze to create the original haze.I know he said SSSC and i looked myself for hours and never came across any original haze offerings other than the CC and SS listings. I'll check with him again,maybe it was BCSC and my eyes playin tricks on me. Loran has used the OG haze quite a bit in his work.

My brother

I still love the Fam at da farm but only check in once in awhile an i always check up on your latest threads an info . Life changes an ive been quite occupied in the last 2 yrs , i gotta take the good with the bad

There is no reference availble online to my knowledge to make any connections BUt what happens behind scenes only the folk who were ther know. But you know when it envolves Haze i try to find out LOL

Funny you mention OGhaze a fella at IC under the name buttyrekka posted a pic in my Haze thread but neva responded since i wonder if it is related

Im posted for a MOTA Haze selection ,As i Recall Atm if its released it would be a first Haze hybrid release from you correct ?

Best wishes always

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
The beans were gifted to me from Kailua Kid. These were never sold publicly. The story goes they were a gift to him from Nevil. I may be entirely wrong. Alls I know is that I've kept her in my garden for 11 years now and a favorite to all that try her. And please believe me when I say there a lot of Pot Snobs around here. Love, Peace and Respect, Loran

Your response is appreciated

From what ive read briefly I understand you have some Gems in your stock an i know if Mota is growing Sativa it must be fire . Soo know I appreciate Your spreading an Preserving especially of haze stock

Im curious to know exactly if you say the beans were gifted From Nevil to SSSC or Kailua Kid ?

I wish Nevil was still posting openly because at the time he was answering all my Q''s an he was very indepth in response an seemed to have a great recollection of dates an details to all his doings .

I recall he said basically he planted all the seeds he was given of Ohaze from Sams an only got 7 plants from thosands of seeds 3 only worth keepin an one only survived ,Soo id imagine it was somthing from his crosses. But i do recall he spoke of Crosses he did which he never released publicly but he would/could possibly give away or gift to certain Friend/folk an i recall HzC2 an the HzBC bein the only possiblilites Of somthing titled Ohaze/pure haze would be Crazy if it was HzC2

Much Respect

1luvbigherb

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good readin ya Bigherb. I kept the smelliest male and plan on using him once the females flower out and i see what it has to offer in the final product. Scratchin my sativa itch and we'll see where it leads,most likely Amnesia Haze x Loran's OH ibl. I have to seek out Karma's blessings first as it's his cut of Amnesia Haze.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Damn that sounds like a killer cross amnesia double haze. I'm sending my preorder now!

Loran

Loran

Bigherb, as well as I can recall the conversation, they were only called "Original Haze". Please forgive me but that was in early 2002 and I was still taking mega doses of hydracodone (sp) having shattered my heel into more than a dozen pieces. For sure it looks like an indica when young then the fingers get thinners as they mature. There is practically no body to the flowers even when taken amber. Hope this helps some as I'm not into making false claims about me stuufff! Take care. LPR, Loran

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Good readin ya Bigherb. I kept the smelliest male and plan on using him once the females flower out and i see what it has to offer in the final product. Scratchin my sativa itch and we'll see where it leads,most likely Amnesia Haze x Loran's OH ibl. I have to seek out Karma's blessings first as it's his cut of Amnesia Haze.

Always Great to hear from you and Great too see ya doin what you do , Makin amazing Meds

I hope this Ohaze IBL is added to your prservation project an kept pure an if Okayed possibly released pure . I recall some interesting stuff when i came across your project I think that Cred would make agreat hybrid aswell as I recall something about a NL5 you spoke of as we know she is known to pump resin up , bring down flowering time an wont dominate in taste .I can thn of alot of those PP starin id lov to see crossed to Haze ( Paki Kush ,Petrolia headstash ETC ) but Im really hopin you can preserve that Sandlewood Trait

Im posted for updates

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Bigherb, as well as I can recall the conversation, they were only called "Original Haze". Please forgive me but that was in early 2002 and I was still taking mega doses of hydracodone (sp) having shattered my heel into more than a dozen pieces. For sure it looks like an indica when young then the fingers get thinners as they mature. There is practically no body to the flowers even when taken amber. Hope this helps some as I'm not into making false claims about me stuufff! Take care. LPR, Loran

Please dont apologize an please dont take my post the wrong way I have much Respect for all your efforts an especially a reply a quick one at that ( im nobody) .

All you can do is share the info you were passed .

All im doin is comparing what i know an what is posted on the net . Which is why i asked some specifics such as was the stock Given to SSSC or Kaliua

The Wide leaves early on is not the end all sign As Tom Hill Haze has had reports to start off as such but its 100% sativa Blood . Although your line above ( they were only called "Original Haze" leads one to believe it is just the tag

I love Details an Honesty is Somthin I live by , Your style is appreciated an Respected

1luvbigherb

E

E.T.

Bring on the haze loran. Waited a long time for mota to do some haze work

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Count me as very interested!!

Thanks for ruining my surprise!!! JK If there is enough interest, I'll make a batch of the Haze. Lets just see. Thanks for the invite Mota. LPR, Loran[/quote

Quitters

Quitters

Hey Motarebel, hope u dont mind me sharing...

Grew this guerilla style way out in the boondocks with no regular maintenance. I forgot my camera the last trip before harvest which was a few weeks later but these were taken October 4th. She's a good yielder. Notice the 6' stakes so this one was about 6' and blessed me with around 12 oz's . Like Loran said (hey buddy;) practically no body to the high even with fully mature amber trichs.

Loran's SSSC Haze Summer 2011
Hz1 50 50
IMG 1382 50 50
IMG 1385 50 50

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Dam I had to come back and look at those buds again. I want some sooo bad

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Loran

Congrats on joining the team ,im sure This will be a interesting n great year for Motarebel Genetics

Well it seems there is some interest here Id figure there be more but im not sure how many haze heads still frequent the farm caz of my so so presence here

Anyhow Best wishes to you an the Team

Quitters

Thanks for sharing those Pics r Gorgeous

The Oct 4th date shows the afghan influence but you wouldnt know it from the plant structure ,Ive had Nevilles haze from MNS finish Outdoors in NYC i recall ATM 11th of Nov ,

Haze is hard to kill im glad she shines in effect ,im curious if you can touch on aroma/ taste ?

1luvbigherb

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Always interested in some good Haze genetics over here. Make them beans!

Top Bottom