SSSDH 9 weeks from seed............

• Thread starter Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highagain

Here is my Ojd SSSDH from seed, pushing 10 weeks now. Not a stinker, not sour, or haze smelling, almost diesel with a fruity almost grape undertone. Resin is off the hook, waiting patiently to kief that dry trim. Stretch was pretty good easily a 3x stretch, I was forced to bend to tops to keep them under the canopy. I took a sample and smoked it yesterday and was really impressed, the potency was definitely tricky, just snuck up on me. Long lasting and tasty, little lemon with a dankness, hard to explain. Gonna run again and keep the height under control and really show off this bitch.

100_1463.JPG

100_1478.JPG

100_1479.JPG

100_1482.JPG

100_1484.JPG

100_1483.JPG

100_1489.JPG

acidnI

acidnI

looks nice man. I got some beans coming my way hope they turn out just as good as yours..enjoy

A

AbusiveOGK

Damn those things are sparklin' man. That's gonna be fun to smoke. Other than the height issue any other problems with her that you could point out?

rawman

rawman

That's is looking tasty! Did u hit her with anything? I'm going to take put them pictures of the OgchemxA11 tomrow

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dayummm those plants look like blingieeee cant wait till you run it again and show off this beoooch looks mighty tasty props and supa frosty

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look very nice. i got a pack of these i been holding onto for some reason. i might just pop them with the dhaze

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice

Got a pack of these myself, but am full at the moment. Can't wait to try them

mal

O

ojd

looking very nice bro
great job you done with these
they are sparkling like a diamond

peace

any smoke report to follow

H

Highagain

looks nice man. I got some beans coming my way hope they turn out just as good as yours..enjoy

Thanks bro, Im sure you will find something great, This is the kind of strain that pheno hunter look for.

Damn those things are sparklin' man. That's gonna be fun to smoke. Other than the height issue any other problems with her that you could point out?

Maybe the yield but that was mostly my fault for flowering tall and bending the tops 3 weeks into flower.
No nanners what so ever, and week branches need support, but thats nothing new with Sourd or haze.

That's is looking tasty! Did u hit her with anything? I'm going to take put them pictures of the OgchemxA11 tomrow

Hey Bro thanks for stopping by! No I didnt breed with her yet, but will see, I have a standout male Genius pheno of apollo 11(joeyweed) and gonna hit some things soon! And im looking forward to seeing them Pics Raw cant wait!

dayummm those plants look like blingieeee cant wait till you run it again and show off this beoooch looks mighty tasty props and supa frosty

Appreciate it, and I cant wait either. I gonna veg real wide instead of tall this time.

Frosty!! Chop! :hunter:

Thanks a few more weeks, resin glands are almost there!

they look very nice. i got a pack of these i been holding onto for some reason. i might just pop them with the dhaze

Me too, I was holding them from when they first dropped and said what are you waiting for pop them bitches.

Got a pack of these myself, but am full at the moment. Can't wait to try them
mal

You wont be disappointed

looking very nice bro
great job you done with these
they are sparkling like a diamond

peace

any smoke report to follow

Thanks Ojd, appreciate it. Smoke report I hope, I really do, I will most likely just do the report in this thread.

O

ojd

yeah bro just drop the smoke report in this thread

and it dont need to be a 2 page smoke report

just a few words about the flaour and high

kller job again

peace

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Nice crystally buds m8:)

Smoking ojds sssdh for 2 years or more and it always gets me wasted, your in for a crunked up smoke m8.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice indeed. Love this strain...

cooper1

cooper1

but they look thin did any one see thicker phneo types i got these and about to but them in the line i like the big calx but i wouldlike to see a litte thicker was you heat real high

A

AlienBoyD7

That does it. Im goin crack mine. maybe pick up another pack ... lol

S

SoCalDam

Looks good! but where are u growing those things? It looks trippy how u got it set up, but hey that's what it's all about :ridinghorse:

H

Highagain

yeah bro just drop the smoke report in this thread

and it dont need to be a 2 page smoke report

just a few words about the flaour and high

kller job again

peace

No problem, will be a pleasure.

Nice crystally buds m8:)

Smoking ojds sssdh for 2 years or more and it always gets me wasted, your in for a crunked up smoke m8.

Thanks Jah, Im sure it will do the Job very well.

Very nice indeed. Love this strain...

Thanks herb, Im positive I will love it too!

but they look thin did any one see thicker phneo types i got these and about to but them in the line i like the big calx but i wouldlike to see a litte thicker was you heat real high

I was forced to bend the tops few weeks into flower when it overgrew the space she was in. Im sure the stress took away from some of the yield. When I flower her out again she will do better.

That does it. Im goin crack mine. maybe pick up another pack ... lol

Get goin what are you waiting for lol.

Looks good! but where are u growing those things? It looks trippy how u got it set up, but hey that's what it's all about :ridinghorse:

Thanks.

Top Bottom