SSSDH grow...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So the last Hazey Jones has been trimmed and jarred (very meaty smelling and potent btw)...so on to the next round of OJD gear.....

Popped 3 SSSDH about 30-45 days ago- no clue, I just flip em when I've sexed transplanted and feel they are ready...I will be popping some more soon to go through some more and will pop my last 2 Purple Haze (found 2 beans in the last oz of bud from my first run...here's to hopin for fems)...

Set-up-

Veg- vegged under a 1k MH, they have been trained from a young age, in a Roots Organic/FFOF medium. They were fed mostly just RO water, but I have gone back to feeding my veggers with FF Grow Big and am seeing even more vigorous results, so I am pleased.

I have one confirmed female in a 5g pale for another week or so and then on to flower...

Flower- gonna be a 4k overhead set-up, so these (however many fems) will go under 1k's. Have to switch up from vert for a few runs to go through some beans and find moms....will also be using FF nutes instead of supersoil and do some side by sides to see if I can't max out some things at certain times in flower...

Here is the first female-

PICT2166.JPG
PICT2167.JPG

#2 unsexed-

PICT2164.JPG

#3 unsexed- hope this branchy one is a lady..

PICT2160.JPG
PICT2161.JPG

L

LionVibez

Looking good TG...i got 3 into flower now and will get my threads updated this week. Hope u get a few more girls!

O

ojd

hi tg

well after the last killer show you did with the hazyjones cant wait to see your magic on these

looking great already,nicely trained

chat soon

peace

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man them plants look perfect bro good job nice and healthy.

true grit

true grit

Looking good TG...i got 3 into flower now and will get my threads updated this week. Hope u get a few more girls!

Awesom bro, can't wait to see em!

hi tg

well after the last killer show you did with the hazyjones cant wait to see your magic on these

looking great already,nicely trained

chat soon

peace

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro!! I hope to do em right! If I can get at least one more fem I'll be happy to work 2 this round.. These ladies take to training really well, as the two hazier ones have been trained in almost a semi circle already.

What does your keeper pheno lean towards? I have two that look hazey and the confirmed fem is a bit bushier with fatter leaves and not quite as lanky...

man them plants look perfect bro good job nice and healthy.

gracias senor, should be putting em into flower in a couple weeks... gonna be some dank fa sho!

that sssdh is gonna yield nice

Looking good m8

Thanks bro, I certainly hope so! Hope to find a pheno like OJDs winner.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

here we go again- looking forward to seeing these!

L

LionVibez

i have 2 hazey girls as u described and one with the broader leaves and more compact node wise...... only 3 weeks in and its way ahead in flowering lol so at this point its gona be a keeper :)

true grit

true grit

Yeah and from pics from what I can tell, on OJD's winning cut pics not sure if its as lanky and haze like leaves as a few phenos I got. Perhaps thats the SD influence. Maybe OJD will have a few full plant pics for us!

mack 10

mack 10

looking sweet as....got to grab some of these myself;) keep em green.

true grit

true grit

No doubt, scoop some Mack! Don't know why these are getting slept on! I mean shit, thats some real deal dank! I've been waiting for about a year to get these goin!

Anyways- SSSDH #3 was a confirmed fem this morning and was transplanted....can't tell on #2 yet... #1 and #3 will get another week or two veg then will hit the bloom room!

friction

friction

i too have these on the go, there in veg also, ive got 2 sets of phenos 2 lanky and 2 much more compact with more side shoots than the other 2, hope i can find the cup winning pheno, wouldnt mind a sour d pheno too, but im not picky as long as i get a girl or 2 i will be happy, i will pop the rest when i have room. looking forward to your updates bruv. pz

true grit

true grit

Both are in flower now, taking clones tonite and they are both looking great. One has definitely more of a ssh structure to it and one is more intermediate... I will post some pics tomorrow of these ladies. Looking very solid...

Swear I get the best f/m ratios out of OJD's beans....

S

space101

i too have these on the go, there in veg also, ive got 2 sets of phenos 2 lanky and 2 much more compact with more side shoots than the other 2, hope i can find the cup winning pheno, wouldnt mind a sour d pheno too, but im not picky as long as i get a girl or 2 i will be happy, i will pop the rest when i have room. looking forward to your updates bruv. pz

I'm running these too. out of 2 beans got 1 fem and she's the lanky pheno, OJD any idea which of the parents this pheno could be?

truegrit,

I can't wait to see those photos

O

ojd

hi true grit

take some pics when they start to flower

space 101
the lanky pheno will be my sssdh cut
its best grown as a multibranch plant with plenty of training or sog straight from cuting

keep me updated both of you guys
peace

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
The shape of the plants looks killer TG, u've done some wicked work on the lst and training. Im subscribing bro, can't wait to see more. Good luck

true grit

true grit

Hey guys!!

OJD- here ya go bro! One pheno- p1, most definitely looks lankier and more SSH leaning. Tons of budsites!! The p2 is pretty similar with a slightly fatter leaf structure but similar growth structure.

P1

DSCN0035.JPG

P2

DSCN0036.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom