SSSDH grow...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Here we are at about 8 wks or so... I'll take em to to 10wks or so, they are looking and smelling great.

P1

DSCN0238.JPG
DSCN0239.JPG

p2 more haze pheno will probably go 12wks or so....

DSCN0243.JPG
DSCN0242.JPG

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes Gritty its done to the nitty girtty now bro! Lovely long spears bud! Hows that smells u mentioned?

true grit

true grit

Most def leanin towards the SSH smell on the long one and a nice pungent haze on the p1. Starting to get some diesel smell to it as the calyxs fill in....

true grit

true grit

Yeah they are getting flushed like crazy right now, another 2 weeks and they should be plump and prime for the pickens!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow.. so many beans... so little time...
You killing it Grit... Makes me wanta crack my pack now...lol
How she smelling bro??

R

Rob1

dam grit you just made me happy i hope mine turn out like this.. awesome job bro

true grit

true grit

King Kong- pop them bitches....you won't be disappointed!!!

Rob- no doubt, I'm sure yours will be just as kickass...its in the genetics!! I'm sure my next round will be completely different with this cut just due to getting my humidity up and changin nutes...can't wait!! lol.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow grit that P1 looks dieselish for sure and you say it has a hazry smell as well?

true grit

true grit

Yeah real SSH smell but nice diesel structure. This is what I've seen in most the pics. Now P2 on the other hand looked way hazey and airy but in the last week has started to chunk up considerably...so started flushing today plan on at least 2-3 wks flush. But its looking like big ol chunky colas once it fills in.

true grit

true grit

Howdy folks- so p1 picked up a bit of PM since I didn't wanna spray these girls the last 4 wks or so...so pulled her out before it spread at all and she got chopped today at 9wks... looking pretty solid and like most pics I've seen of the cut. Next run will go at least 10wks to plump her a bit more. Crazy sweet haze smells of her, can't wait to start chiefin her.

DSCN0318.JPG
DSCN0320.JPG
DSCN0321.JPG
DSCN0323.JPG
DSCN0324.JPG

I couldn't tell whether P2 was just super hazey and not interested in chunkin up and joinin the diesel party but wow- talk about chunk over the last week... another couple and she might be straight bats...

DSCN0310.JPG

true grit

true grit

Lol... this is just the beginnin my friend...wait till ya see whats up next in the stable!!

D

dailychronic

I just might have to add this to the summer stable! Let us know what the smoke tastes like grit

CAM3RON27

CAM3RON27

lookin good :] help make mine look this way and check out my link!

:passingjoint:

Top Bottom