!st TGA Grow! JillyBean, Third Dimension, and Chemical romance

• Thread starter meximelt360
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meximelt360

Jb1 2 day 19 flower
Jb1 day 19 flower

This is Jilly bean #1 and she is way sativa dominant. She was 24inches at the start of flower and is 41" as of today.

M

meximelt360

Jb3 3 day 19 flower
Jb3 2 day 19 flower
Jb3 day 19 flower

This is Jillybean #3. She is a good mix of both parents. she is the second tallest coming in at 36" and looks as if she will yield well. She has good resin production already!

M

meximelt360

Jb5 3 day 19 flower
Jb5 day 19 flower
Jb5 2 day 19 flower

This is Jillybean #5. She is Definitely more orange velvet dominant. She reeks of sweet rotting fruit. Has very good resin production early into flower and looks as if she will be very heavy.

M

meximelt360

3D1 3 day 19 flower
3D1 day 19 flower
3D1 2 day 19 flower

This is 3D #1 and she is a stanky bitch! Very sativa like growth. I can't tell if she's apollo 13 dom or JTR. might be a good mix of both. Early resin production already to fan leaves!

M

meximelt360

3D2 3 day 19 flower
3D2 day 19 flower
3D2 2 day 19 flower

This is 3D #2. Like her counterpart she is exremely stank and has real good resin production already. I'm not sure about dominant phenotype of this plant. I have a buddy growing the JTR and Apollo 13 bx. I will go check out his setup to see which phenos lean to what parent.

M

meximelt360

Cr day 19 flower
Cr 2 day 19 flower

This is My Chemical Romance from Devine gentics. She is extremely bushy and has huge fan leaves. Very sativa like growth. Very resinous already and it's developing a weird funk to it. I'm a little worried about the stretch on this plant because I've read that this plant can stretch.

M

meximelt360

very nice beautiful ladies you got ...

Thank you Kashif! If I can keep this up I'm gonna be really happy. They are getting big fast and the buds are already growing together. Thanks for stopping in!

M

meximelt360

Beautiful plants, just shining of happiness, nice variety too

Hey Krasi! They are Loving the supersoil! Jillybean #1 is already 45" tall and some of her lower leaves are yellowing out. she must be a eater so I might need to get her on some nutes soon. I can't wait to smoke them! Thanks for stopping by bro!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep. Some Happy Plants for sure!
Nice work!
I love growing and Smoking jillybean!
Mine are bout 8 inches tall right now
Im watching this one :)

M

meximelt360

Yep. Some Happy Plants for sure!
Nice work!
I love growing and Smoking jillybean!
Mine are bout 8 inches tall right now
Im watching this one :)

Hello Ken! I'm super stoked on those jillybeans, they look amazing and smell sooooo good! Thanks for stopping by!

M

meximelt360

Flower Day 24 update:
Unfortunately Farmers, I have bad news! The Chem romance ended up hermi-ing, and I'm Talking full on pollen pods! I am so disappointed because this plant was the most resinous of all plants! The silver lining in this horrible black cloud is that I caught it before any pods opened or all would of been lost!:oops: Still have 3 jillybeans and 2 3Ds and they look wonderful! Heard about a supplement called Sea Green from Primordial Solutions! Anyone ever use that stuff? My buddy told me about and he said it works wonders, especially when paired with great white shark. If anyone has any experience with either one of these plant supplements or have used both simutaneously throughtout there medical grow then your input would be greatly appreciated!:)

Mogrow

Mogrow

Alien swears by the stuff//// sea green//// sorry about the hermie issue/// your other TGA gear looks good////keep us posted...///peace mogrow

M

meximelt360

update day 28 flower: Everything is looking really good! here's a few pics from this morning

M

meximelt360

This is Jilly #3 and she is a beast! She has huge dense colas already and is super resinous!

Jilly3 day 28 flower
M

meximelt360

This is Jilly #5. she is the one that is a good cross between both parents. she smells like jolly rancher candy!

Jilly5 day 28 flower
M

meximelt360

This is 3D #1 and she is the tallest 3D. She was Fimmed and her colas are dripping with resin!

3D1 day 28 flower
Top Bottom