Stainless Steel Mpb - Ags

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Well I think I am gonna retire Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG thread... As our designs are now complete and radically different than the Undercurrent. MPB is more like it!!
So I invite you all on a journey with us this year as we test and push this wonderful system to its limits!!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/come-see-ags-at-la-hightimes-7-8.70053/#post-1397172

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/stainless-steel-undercurrent-wg.56053/

Stainless steel mpb   ags

Stainless steel mpb   ags 2

Stainless steel mpb   ags 3

Stainless net pot!

Stainless steel mpb   ags 4
Stainless steel mpb   ags 5

:)

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I can see the white lab coats and the clean room walk through already. Standing at the observation window with my nose pressed up and panting like a Dog.
I can see this will be Epic. The research/Lab clean environment, style grow you always seem to have the coolest toys.
Great job. Now I will go sit quietly and watch.
Super stainless painless Grow Vibes
FlyJ

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Just out of curiousity because i have no WC experience is there a reason that they are square instead of round?Nice clean job,wishing you the best of luck WG,i know you have worked hard and long for this.

Wavegem

Wavegem

I can see the white lab coats and the clean room walk through already. Standing at the observation window with my nose pressed up and panting like a Dog.
I can see this will be Epic. The research/Lab clean environment, style grow you always seem to have the coolest toys.
Great job. Now I will go sit quietly and watch.
Super stainless painless Grow Vibes
FlyJ

I am so happy you see the BIG picture!! This is not just me, not even close. A whole team we are all in!! Every penny I spent for this!!

Just out of curiousity because i have no WC experience is there a reason that they are square instead of round?Nice clean job,wishing you the best of luck WG,i know you have worked hard and long for this.

That is a good question.. The net pots where designed so they fit nice together on the tables rooting... Round doesn't make for good isles, we will be testing how big you actually need make a site gal wise to pull the yield. But the big thing is we can build anything you want this is one idea. Custom is what sets this apart.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Also notice it's designed to sit on the floor... No stand! I am working very hard, pushing automation in a new direction. ELK panel, security / automation ties everything you can possibly think of onto one platform. One secret are variable frequency drive pumps that you can dim / ramp to increase or decrease your turn over rates based on oxygen levels and nutrient efficiency. I have a master programmer up my sleeve who knows these systems inside and out. Welcome to the future of cultivation

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Takin it to the next level
The 24 grow rooms, all isolated clean rooms, labs and the research departments I see One amazing Decade ahead
for the MMJ and the Recreational industries,
Nothing more than My opinion But that's the Positive Vibe I send
FlyJ
Rock-It Wavegem ROCK-IT

DapperDon

DapperDon

What are the 3 upward pointing pipes on the inside? Or the showerhead looking thing at the bottom that appears to be connected to another pipe coming from the side?

Wavegem

Wavegem

What are the 3 upward pointing pipes on the inside? Or the showerhead looking thing at the bottom that appears to be connected to another pipe coming from the side?

The 3 upward pipes are the drains, they regulate water level and the bigger one in the middle is overflow protection. The shower head at the bottom is a supply as well as the pipe going in the side at the top. That creates the waterfall effect.

DapperDon

DapperDon

How many gallons per module? Are you using the waterfall action to create a flooming effect or are you planning on using air stones with these? Also what is the return method with your drains?

henry

henry

Do you think the steel will get warm if the lights are shining on it or will you use a chiller?

DapperDon

DapperDon

I really thought you would have build in an air diffuser at the bottom ring to match the waterfall effect. You're slipping in your overkill son. ;)

Wavegem

Wavegem

I am gonna try and be as detailed as I can. Answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Day 4 MPB veg I wish I had a pic of when I first put them in hardly any roots.
FullSizeRender

I have grown in many different plumbing methods. Most using negative pressure or pulling from each bucket. This system uses positive pressure flooding from the bottom and overflowing at the top.
My veg method was new and I had a few issues, but everything is bouncing back nice.
Updates soon

Top Bottom