• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

about to flush
IMG 0079

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks killer wave , what ya looking at yield wise you thinking ?

Any chance your gonna be in mich for the cup in August ?

Can't wait to see these finish out

Genesis

Genesis

Excellent job, Wave. I mean those things are fully developed, cola from top to bottom. Impressive, I think that would make any man happy :)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man wave the suspension is gonna kill me!!! must find cash opportunity, must have system, MPB now essential to Residual life force Remaining In Tact

Wavegem

Wavegem

beautiful!
Glad you stopped by!
Adjectives... Many of them :)
Freekin awesome .. Grow Strong
Stay High
Smokes
Thanks brotha
How'd the smoke? Very interested in bodhi stuff
Soon I will know
Man wave the suspension is gonna kill me!!! must find cash opportunity, must have system, MPB now essential to Residual life force Remaining In Tact
Haha shhhhh my little secret. I already started quoting 4 300 site systems 4 7500 sqft greenhouses and a team of Mexicans to help me grow it lol!! one day

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Weeeellll decided to go the way you suggested for me to play around with a similar system but need a bit of advice from those in the know of bio buckets and water farms @Wavegem that is if you don't mind me asking your crowd for some advice? I don't Wana seem like I am trying to thread jack you (like anyone could ever do that on this one lol)

Wavegem

Wavegem

Weeeellll decided to go the way you suggested for me to play around with a similar system but need a bit of advice from those in the know of bio buckets and water farms @Wavegem that is if you don't mind me asking your crowd for some advice? I don't Wana seem like I am trying to thread jack you (like anyone could ever do that on this one lol)

I would like to learn as well...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

This is what I have so far.

7 x 25 gallon buckets
6 for plants 1 for return/rez
3 inch overflow holes and return
2 inch feed pipe
12 inch baskets in the lids
Huge water pump too much n pump really had to glue down my feed good to prevent blow outs!
A valve at the rez end of feed piping to attach a multi dripper hose if i so choose (I did this for a few reasons the most important one being you will be able to vegg small plants that you otherwise would not) I like to run auto pilot grows (I want to leave for two weeks come back to double sized plants refresh rez tend plants and such leave again, I currently do it with my system now and rarely get ph flux or ppm drops in the extreme) so this is a nice option to have in that way.
I have yet to see this system in such large size (as in 25gal vs 5-7 gallon) nor setup quite the way I have it as well as the drippers are not something I have seen in this type of system ever as well. Overall I am happy with the way it looks and flows/works but have yet to give it a home and grow in it for many reasons mostly nutrient schedules? ??? And undecided on medium not to mention that I am slightly worried that because of the sheer size of buckets a whopping 130gal for 6 and not finding anyone going over 7 I may have misunderstood the information on how these work, I figured if I went this size instead of the 5ft bush mini monsters I could get 8-12 ft monsters for real inside like Gem here is doing

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Almost every part of the system has been recycled from stuff i already had and has been sitting forever for some of it.. all but the rubber hose that will be put on the pvc feed pipe but I also already had that. I had used the trash cans as planters for soil some time ago and worked very well. here are sum pics of what it looks like as of now pretty self explained here if you have done a grow like this. please let me know what you think everyone!!! thanks for letting me use a lil space on ur thread @Wavegem I hope it sparks a fire storm of good information and friendly conversation hope all is well you you and yours GLHF
20150703 164522
20150703 164709
20150703 164718
20150703 164844
20150703 164859
20150703 164943
20150703 165149

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

God speed to you and your systems I am still in love with this have been doing a shit ton of tinkering on my trashcan version they will soon each have a great deal of intelligence added to the inside of the brute 20 gal two possibly 3 waterfalls and a few dabbs here and there of other great things as the snowy owl calls for a month or more of a different post to warm up to the owl guardians deliver

Genesis

Genesis

Some excellent growth there Mr. Gem. How big are they when they go in for flip? Looks like they are vegged to bout 3 foot, again nice work man.

Top Bottom