Stainless Steel Mpb - Ags

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Wavegem

Wavegem

Some excellent growth there Mr. Gem. How big are they when they go in for flip? Looks like they are vegged to bout 3 foot, again nice work man.

Yes about three feet and flipped I did have a bunch of issues as well so this isn't perfect

DapperDon

DapperDon

This is pure shit! I mean how did you forget the custom stainless steel cages? And while you're at it, how is there no sound system with speakers all over this with some spinny rims? You're slippin bad on this brah!

Seriously good shit though. Great work.

Wavegem

Wavegem

This is pure shit! I mean how did you forget the custom stainless steel cages? And while you're at it, how is there no sound system with speakers all over this with some spinny rims? You're slippin bad on this brah!

Seriously good shit though. Great work.
Haha, almost got this thing figured out. Next round I should smash it. Can't wait for this sour to finish!

Junk

Junk

Incredible man. I found this thread from your other one that you said you were "retiring."

Your rooms are the best I have ever seen. That first room...ass loads of light!

& Hydro outside.... mind = blown.

How have I not been following you?!?!?!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

this is awesome ive been wanting to see a outdoor hydro for awhile and i found your thread , congrats on the system it looks bad ass and seems to be running great ..positive vibes
keep it going DGD

Alice D

Alice D

Very Nice! That's what it's about. Keep pushing Wav. Amazing. Thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Top Bottom