Star Berry Indica

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
If you like the Lemon Metallic Sensi Star pheno, then you will love the new Star Berry Indica ... I couldn't he happier with the way this line has turned out... The bud structure is Sensi Star, but the structure of the plant is Purple Berry.... Sensi Star is known for NOT stretching once flower is induced...To me, that is a bad thing.. No room for light penetration etc... The Star Berry Indica has a perfect amount of stretch.....not to much, but enough to grow chunky big buds... just the right amount.. The yield has also been improved on an already above average yielder...

I just can't get over the bud structure of Star Berry Indica .... The buds are just so Big and Chunky.. Frosty,Tight, dense chunky nugs that smell like a perfect mix of Lemon and Berries... I can't get over how well this one came out... Went from a good yielder to a heavy yielder.. I couldn't have hoped for a better strain.

This is Star Berry Indica, 6-7 weeks into Bloom, Only grown in a 1 gallon plastic nursury pot, Given some Love, this strain will put out Great yields, Star Berry Indica can be used for commercial purposes....

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/StarBerryIndicaChunkyShot020.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/StarBerryIndicaChunkyShot023-1.jpg

Star Berry Indica is Sensi Star dominate, Sensi Star being an IBL it shines through on the other side of this cross, But It's easy to say, Star Berry Indica is an improved version on an old well done Classic, better stretch, better yield, better high, more bag appeal..etc...Smell went from a Lemon Metalic smell/flavor to a strong Lemon Berry flavor..., ALso the yield went from good to a High yielding strain. Done in 8 weeks from the onset of the first pistils thrown.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I love sensi star I'm growing critical sensi star and it's awesome so I'm sure this will be a winer she looks nice and frosty I love super frosty strains where u can see the frost all over and she looks like a frosty girl how long is the flowering time ??

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I love sensi star I'm growing critical sensi star and it's awesome so I'm sure this will be a winer she looks nice and frosty I love super frosty strains where u can see the frost all over and she looks like a frosty girl how long is the flowering time ??

Very Frosty Indeed.... As far as Flowering time for my Star Berry Indica, I would let her go to 8-9 weeks from the on-set of the first pistils....Anymore days passed 9 weeks will turn this strain into a sledgehammer when you smoked it....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Jagle and Mega, Props to you guys... Thanks Fellas...

MEGA956

MEGA956

Whats the list of your 1st drop bro??

I hope this are included, looks killa. :sign0005:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats the list of your 1st drop bro??

I hope this are included, looks killa. :sign0005:

Purple Berry BX - Very Limited
Jazz Berry Jam IX - Very Limted
Star Berry Indica - Plenty for everyone
Sour Double Kush - A good amount.
Sin Diesel - Very Limited.

And will do something with my OG47(AK47xOG18) x SOur Diesel.... Got a good amount of these....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Star Berry Indica is an Improved version of The Potent Classic Sensi Star, old Stock form Paradise....Everything is better than the original, starting with the structure.. Btter stretch, but not too much, Yield has been improved on an already good yielder.. Smell and taste has stayed the same but with a little Berry flavor added in... Big Chunky Dense Nugs, The pics abopve are froma plant grown in a 1 gallon plastic nursery pot... Grow her in a 3 gallon pot and she will EXPLODE in the yield department... SBI can be used for commercial purposes.... I am very proud of this creation too... QUALITY.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
nice bro looks like a winner to me

Thanks Venom.. Means alot coming from a Man of your caliber...SBI is from teh old Sensi Star stock, when the leaves where as big as your head...lol..Something changed in the mid 2000's or sometime.. But either way I couldn't believe how good SBI came out, better than I even hoped of planned.....

By the way, I DID NOT edit your post, I accidently hit "Edit" Instead of "Quote"...lol...

G

greenkeeper

hey welcome CannaVenture
very nice strains you work with
not meaning to flame your thread im just really curious about the starberry strain
since there is already an starrberry strain out in the fields dropped by hortilab
see here
do you work together with hortilab?
since its named just like his starberry exept you name it star berry indica
is it familiar with this hortilab strain?

soo long

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
hey welcome CannaVenture
very nice strains you work with
not meaning to flame your thread im just really curious about the starberry strain
since there is already an starrberry strain out in the fields dropped by hortilab
see here
do you work together with hortilab?
since its named just like his starberry exept you name it star berry indica
is it familiar with this hortilab strain?

soo long

Hey no problems bro... Good question man, No flaming goingon IMo....But the answer is, I have never heard of This StarBerry from Horilab...and I do not know what they used to make their strain, BUt Im positive it is NOT the same genetics....

My Star Berry Indica, Is Sensi Star x Purple Berry (BlueberryIndica) Hence the Indica part in the name...

No disrespect to Horitlab, I hear they have dank gear.. but no relation and No we have Not worked together on any projects.

There are so many people making seeds out there and so many different names, Shit is bound to sound similar sometimes...Aslong as it's done right and in good faith, Well thats all you can really ask for... but names of strains these days will collide...That is for sure.. I just named it that because It was a perfect description of the 2 strains I meshed together.... But My Star Berry Indica is COMPLETELY different from Hortilabs StarBerry....Im sure of that.

Hope that clears things up for you...By the way, What is the make up of Horti's Star Berry? Anyone?

G

greenkeeper

^^^^^yeah you are right they are all over hahahahaa lol
thanks for the quick info
sounds so yummie yummie Sensi Star x Purple Berry (BlueberryIndica) im surely will grab me some if its available for me

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
^^^^^yeah you are right they are all over hahahahaa lol
thanks for the quick info
sounds so yummie yummie Sensi Star x Purple Berry (BlueberryIndica) im surely will grab me some if its available for me

Glad I could help answer your question.. I took a look at the thread you linked, and The gentics they used are kind of close, only being the used a Blueberry, BUt They did not use teh same Blueberry and did not use Sensi Star either...But I will say, the picture they have on teh bottom right looks close to my Star Berry Indica... Mostly the leaves... But entirely different genetics and design....

No worries bro... That was a legit question, glad you brought it up....Im sure others had the same question...and I hope you get Star Berry Indica too.. If so, Please do a run of her on here so EVERYONE can see how CHUNKY she gets.... Great Yielder of DAnk.!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
mmmm sounds pretty dank man - since I just put almost 40 seeds in the ground I need to replenish the supply - lol

how long is the flower time on this cross bro?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
mmmm sounds pretty dank man - since I just put almost 40 seeds in the ground I need to replenish the supply - lol

how long is the flower time on this cross bro?

Hey brother.... Star Berry Indica is pretty quick..8 weeks from teh on set of teh first pistils..9 weeks if you want sleeping meds..lol....But Its a GREAT yielder....IMO, Its Just an improved version of Sensi Star...Its got a WAY better Structure...not so compact, so it gives the buds moire room to grow, way better node spacing and it adds a little berry flavor to teh already very Lemony Sensi Star....its agreat strain..and very stabel...once people see a few grow shows, They will be wanting it....Seriously, The most Chunkiets buds I have seen.... They dont grow long just out...Real fat nugs, very dense...Its a great yielder man... Commercial strain for sure but with Top Shelf Quality....

Hope you enjoy her...Please post a journal is you have teh time...i know people would love to see Star Berry Indica in action...She is a BEAST!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
word bro thx for the fast response - 10 weeks from flip works for me

might be a hot minute before I get to run these - just started a shit ton - lol

but when I do I will sure post it

peace

Top Bottom