Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

I know GTD mentioned it before, but most these cuts REEK. As in out of the few close homies with my cut- a few have decided to quit growing it due to smell issues. Love this shit. Its like a fresh sour d cut. not something you can roll around with not in a jar.

mancordero

mancordero

^true that grit.. was not expecting the level of stink this girl puts out... love it..

Reactions: mal
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

You guys are making me feel like a crack head for some Stardawg. Hopefully soon I can snag a couple packs and see what she's all about. ~ODB~

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Anyone have photos of the Eser cut?

M

MOneY

I know GTD mentioned it before, but most these cuts REEK. As in out of the few close homies with my cut- a few have decided to quit growing it due to smell issues. Love this shit. Its like a fresh sour d cut. not something you can roll around with not in a jar.

dont know about your cutt...but these are true statement's......male's pass a unique stardawg odor....it's almost mind blowing........almost rks mothball'ish chem of course....working on crossing my IXII male to Pre98:)
also some stardawg pheno's will be whiter than the white...trust this.....no bs hype....

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
dont know about your cutt...but these are true statement's......male's pass a unique stardawg odor....it's almost mind blowing........almost rks mothball'ish chem of course....working on crossing my IXII male to Pre98:)
also some stardawg pheno's will be whiter than the white...trust this.....no bs hype....

whiter than da white>>sounds interesting<<looking forward to seeing it brah:)

gtd:passingjoint:

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Where's the BEANS!

can we expect any new stardawg beans, and if so ----- When------Where!

T

Thanksfortheinf

Some mouth watering pictures...stardawg is added to my wishlist

Irish

Irish

stardawg left, moondawg right...be back when they finish with harvest pics...

104 7326
E

el_tenador

You guys pics look amazing. Question for all you guys with star dawg keepers: Did you find your keeper in one pack ?

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

YOU WILL find a KEEPER in a PACK. trust this. I have 5 diff girls from seed and 2 really are stinkers in veg right now.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
You guys pics look amazing. Question for all you guys with star dawg keepers: Did you find your keeper in one pack ?

To be honest, its hard not to keep any of them. I still havent got rid of any of the 9 females I had. I need to run them again, they are all so dank in their own way. But seed packs are very homogenous. I found only one very Indica leaning pheno out of my 9 females.

~Lem

waayne

waayne

To be honest, its hard not to keep any of them. I still havent got rid of any of the 9 females I had. I need to run them again, they are all so dank in their own way. But seed packs are very homogenous. I found only one very Indica leaning pheno out of my 9 females.

~Lem

+1 ^^^
I found several nice keepers when I grew mine out.

Pheno #5 edged out the rest, but there was really some stiff competition.

IMG_4392.JPG

IMG_4401.JPG
IMG_4394.JPG

:pimp:

Latest posts

Top Bottom