Star Dawg Keepers

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

That thing is a beast TG, she couldn't have been found by a more skilled cat....

She is a beast and you're too nice Soop! As soon as I get some goodies made with her your at the top of list bud!

What Did It Taste And Smell Like?

Smell is rank chem/rks depending on medium. In coco she's straight RKS, in soil she more stank leathery chem funk. Taste is like a fresher sour d to me. Deep chem/diesel flavor with lemon in there too.

true grit

true grit

How Many Packs Did It Take To Find? @true grit

She was found in the first 3 beans i popped. Since then i have popped prob another 16-18 (from my seed pack and from 1st seed drop), none quite as stand out as this one. just luck of the draw sometimes. Stardawg seed stock is pretty stellar though so odds of finding what most would consider a keeper are much higher.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

She is a beast and you're too nice Soop! As soon as I get some goodies made with her your at the top of list bud!

Smell is rank chem/rks depending on medium. In coco she's straight RKS, in soil she more stank leathery chem funk. Taste is like a fresher sour d to me. Deep chem/diesel flavor with lemon in there too.
Man grit your description made my mouth water. That sounds exactly like what I look for n my herb

soopy

soopy

Lol, I just call it like I see it...

I love when people find their keepers in the first few seeds they pop of a strain. It's a reminder to 1. Keep on your game and be ready to clone everything, the keepers don't know you're just getting a feeling for the strain , and 2. POP SEED! Haha.

Gotta love the hunt....

Respect as always mang, I'd be more than stoked to tend some of your wares.

Now I gotta get to some of these '91 x NBK(stardawg) from Obs. How dominant is SD in crosses?

true grit

true grit

Man grit your description made my mouth water. That sounds exactly like what I look for n my herb

Stardawg is very tough to beat!! I got burnt out running her for 2-3yrs straight, found an old jar...and damn remembered how good she actually is!! Smoke is as pleasant as OGs to me, and so tasty.

its frostier then the 1st once nice pull.. u make beans with it?
This runs a good, still think my first run was best for RKS when i was in coco. And yup in process of some fems at the moment.

Lol, I just call it like I see it...

I love when people find their keepers in the first few seeds they pop of a strain. It's a reminder to 1. Keep on your game and be ready to clone everything, the keepers don't know you're just getting a feeling for the strain , and 2. POP SEED! Haha.

Gotta love the hunt....

Respect as always mang, I'd be more than stoked to tend some of your wares.

Now I gotta get to some of these '91 x NBK(stardawg) from Obs. How dominant is SD in crosses?

Aint that the truth, run em all! Funny seems i usually find keepers in my initial half pack pop, usually first half or none at all from a whole pack...I think the beans are eager to prove themselves!! LOL. And I'm working on some for sure bud, will keep ya posted! And not sure, i haven't gotten to run any yet but need to- working through a buncha old stock at the moment to find males for f2/preservation before embark on my seed making endeavors. Ive seen Goo's TK Killer and it was super TK dom, almost identical. Which is awesome from seed IMO.

S

stickyblack

Stardawg #6 @ 50days .. She never seems to fail to amaze me.

Gallery 25316 5663 196290

Gallery 25316 5663 222544

Take it ez.
Sticky.

Top Bottom