Star Tripper

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

Hi guys,

I have some updates from Mota's Star Tripper. I have 7 females and they are virtually spitting images of eachother. Only one is about 90% sativa, the rest are about 70%. They all carry the exact same terpene profile. They smell just like 409 glass cleaner with added creamy menthol bottom end. These are one one of those plants that you know that even a bad run would yield uber tasty buds. Sorta like an Island Sweet Skunk, Golden Goat, Flo, etc... These all have nice structure and are poised to yield proper.

Ill go ahead and say right now, these are better than the Twisted Fruit, and Fuzzy Fruit. This is the perfect LBL hybrid if you are looking for uber tasty exotic limey menthol buds.

Ill post up the finale in about 3 weeks when they finish.

Star tripper
Star tripper 2
Star tripper 3
Star tripper 4
Star tripper 5
Star tripper 6
Star tripper 7
Star tripper 8
Star tripper 9

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looking good homie, as usual! I have a few more weeks of veg till I flip his Mackinaw Trailmix OG, they've been reeking since they sprouted ....planning on going thru a lot of Mota's gear soon .....seeing that he's been making crosses with the LBL and Sensi Star lately this should be the bombay!!!

I believe Mota renamed these Novocaine.

squiggly

squiggly

So did these drop already or are they coming soon? Been looking for something skunky for quite some time and I usually end up with Kushy flavors--makes me wonder if anyone I'm buying from has ever actually smoked skunk. Has not much in common with kush apart from both being awesome.

This shit sounds right up my alley.

Nice grow dude, thanks for sharing.

Power OG

Power OG

wow looking DANK,GD! im soaking the rest of what i have next week, i need a keeper mom i have a keeper star tripper dad that has great structure and has a danky dog poo/ body odor smell and early resin. So just need a lady to make it a complete couple. lol will out cross him eventually. any way looking great & green. Grwat vibes
Respect
TMB

DC105

DC105

Hey Green! Nice to see you here at the farm. I assume you wil be making concentrates from this cross? I'm thinking it will be hellatasty!! Nice work as usual!

tweedy

tweedy

Hi guys,

I have some updates from Mota's Star Tripper. I have 7 females and they are virtually spitting images of eachother. Only one is about 90% sativa, the rest are about 70%. They all carry the exact same terpene profile. They smell just like 409 glass cleaner with added creamy menthol bottom end. These are one one of those plants that you know that even a bad run would yield uber tasty buds. Sorta like an Island Sweet Skunk, Golden Goat, Flo, etc... These all have nice structure and are poised to yield proper.

Ill go ahead and say right now, these are better than the Twisted Fruit, and Fuzzy Fruit. This is the perfect LBL hybrid if you are looking for uber tasty exotic limey menthol buds.

Ill post up the finale in about 3 weeks when they finish.

View attachment 405096 View attachment 405097 View attachment 405098 View attachment 405099 View attachment 405100 View attachment 405101 View attachment 405102 View attachment 405103 View attachment 405104
Thanks for the description. Been looking for a lime bud and this looks perfect. Making a mojito with a vietnamese male that has nothing but minty terps.

Green Dot

Green Dot

So i was out of the shop the day all of these were taken down.. I am usually very on top of being there to take final pictures of mature plants but the one day I had to be out, we pulled down 6 of these..

They are flat out fucking amazing. All of them are sativa dominant and have this amazing mint ice cream/kitchen cleaner aroma and flavor. This is probably one of the best strains that we have ever made into extracts. The flavor will have you smacking your lips for 10 minutes trying to decode the flavor.

A+ on this hybrid mota! these plants are a concentrate makers wet dream

Green Dot

Green Dot

But the finished plants, as you can imagine, look like my pics above, just 10x more frost and swolen calyxes.. mad at myself for missing the final photo op

Top Bottom