Supporter
Hey sup Hortilab people.

I started this thread
and was waiting for some news!!

Where is the starbud bro?????

HortiLab

HortiLab

No Myth!

TheCoolestMan, be assured "StarBud" is no myth and will finally appear here at the Farm in seed form in 2011. :character0053:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds good!! I can't wait to try this one, finaly!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Hey Horti, was curious if you had any flowering or dried nug shots. I'd love to see how some of it looks. Thank you. :)

Good to hear about the release and the other stuff you have coming..

P

paulycali

Me to Hellmutt!

Hey Hortilab any pics to share?

Us farmers would love to see what the starbud is all about

Any info/pics would be great

Thanks Hortilab and hope you can help us out

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah! I been waiting for these seeds 2 drop. This shits gonna be stellar!

T

TheRealBoss

Here...

Originally Posted by HortiLab View Post
Thx for the kind words everybody.

"Starbud is a clone selected by us from a seed line we recieved from a private grower from the mid west USA. The exact make up is a mystery.

After having grown out 100s of seeds and clones from the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Canada and also the USA (and a few other countries as well) we knew the "Starbud" is a winner.
This was confirmed by the judges at the 420 Cup as well as the judges from the "Berkley Patients Group" at the 22nd HTCC.

Personally I would describe the taste of the Starbud as a bit hashy, the smell as a more subtle sweet dankness which still reeks and has that "wow" effect for most people who get a whiff.

Please be aware that the person we received the "seedline" from, by NO means is a private breeder but a private grower who has been supplying himself and a small group of friends for a long time.

An accidental pollination from an overlooked male in his room (actually a modified shipping container), resulted in the seeds, we received and selected the "Starbud" from.

Currently we at HortiLab are working on a new batch of feminized seeds of the award winning clone, as well as a regular BX.

And the rest is history..."

kasperian

kasperian

Ok good news thanks,,I thought id missed the StarBud release,so i'll be watching and waiting for em now...respect

squarepusher

squarepusher

Bad news, we got really stoned one day and smoked the last starbud plant, then realized that was the last genetics of its lineage!! sorry farmers!!

:)

I

ibTheMan

Bad news, we got really stoned one day and smoked the last starbud plant, then realized that was the last genetics of its lineage!! sorry farmers!!

:)

u smoked your veg'n momma? clone? how could you loose something so important?

M

metadoneth

Man I can't wait for Starbud!! I just gotta decide whether to go S1 or BX now.... Both!! I just hope the S1 will be very stable because I want the true Starbud!!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I concur...

Looks real nice to me. Can't wait till they get released.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That Lois hella frosty you know us mid west boys be killin out here!!!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

looks sick ! . When you think we might see this release ? Nice Work

Top Bottom