Stardawg (Chem 4 x Tres Dawg)

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGsus

OGsus

I did some digging. Sour Dawg (Sour D x Tres Dawg) was a limited auction only at another site. Only two packs were auctioned. $430 and $260 are what they went for. Damn.. I need acouple packs of these in my life......

Edit: I'm sorry.. Three packs were auctioned.. The third going for $510

Last edited:
Power OG

Power OG

I did some digging. Sour Dawg (Sour D x Tres Dawg) was a limited auction only at another site. Only two packs were auctioned. Each going for $430 and $260. Damn.. I need acouple packs of these in my life......
U ain't never lien.

Wavegem

Wavegem

I did some digging. Sour Dawg (Sour D x Tres Dawg) was a limited auction only at another site. Only two packs were auctioned. $430 and $260 are what they went for. Damn.. I need acouple packs of these in my life......

Edit: I'm sorry.. Three packs were auctioned.. The third going for $510

One of those auctions was mine. I have 2 phenos one sour and one chem, it's sour x tres they look nothing like wonkas. And smell like Indian redwood incense with candy sour and sweet chocolate notes.

wonka

wonka

I stand corrected! just didn't think he would give the same name with a totally diff male... so I would say its not sourdawg then.. not sure u could even put a v2 at the end cause its not like the stardawg where he used the same male just a diff pheno!

w.wonka

Green Dot

Green Dot

So now that I think about it, jj did say it was the same tres dawg male used in the sour dawg as the extra pack of stardawg I picked up at the cup. (Which is from the 2nd release in 2013) He is still sitting on old stock I believe.

Jj does in fact use different males for remaking hybrids.. The first stardawgs had more sour plants with no purples... The newer stuff has all these deep rich black and why frosty chemmy plants. I'll see if the sour dawgs turn black, then we will know for sure.. Unless jjnyc stops by sometime to spell it out for us

wonka

wonka

I agree that he does use different males for remaking hybrids like with the stardawg but it was the same male (tredawg) used just a diff pheno for each of those drops.. still the same make up... with the sourdawg it was a totally diff male used all together... so really its not sourdawg at all and something that should have a diff name..

Wavegem

Wavegem

Older pic from a few harvests ago
Sour aj x tres is what was labeled

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yea nice ass cross right there! Didn't expect to see the color. Big bonus! Well done my friend and great job on the cross!!
Quest

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

So sick

And nice score I've been trying to find some of them Strawberry Mango beans for a bit now. I remember Money Mike saying how much he liked that one!

B

blaze 1

Good stuff GDL your work is is aways top notch stardawg for the win ....I was wondering how your tre og came out i seen the bubble you made but not the flowers .. I still have some of them and onycd in the stash along with a few others i wanna get to... wonka wonka wonka lol sourdawg is now aj sour x tresdawg. I was the lucky winner at 510 lol out of 4 females all of them had purple some even had a ton of purple calyx to em too they all stretched quite a bit so keep an eye on that...wish i got a chance to meet ya GDL i was hanging at the TopDawg booth a bit at the cup wanted to try some of your oil maybe next year

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW Dam nice pics Greendot. Such nice color..Wavegem nice bud shot also..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great pics and info being shared in here, not many pics of the Tres Dawg around so I hope ya'll don't mine me posting this one!

Tresdawg

(not my pic)

That last release of Stardawg had a lot of purpling and mega frosty phenos, @SodiumSunburn found the frostiest male plant I've ever seen in my life in that drop too that he's dubbed "the Dude" and has made some killer hybrids with it ....the f2s I grew from it were off the hezzy!!! These F2 were a godsend because I never catch a drop lol, @Green Dot I loved droolin' over both you guys Stardawg threads over at TSD. I couldn't believe how much color & frost they had, I mean I already knew JJ used a diff male every batch but this particular male seems to be more of a kush type plant ...he probably should have kept that one around!

neverbreak

neverbreak

damn, that is daaank! killer sexy plants, hell yeah!

neverbreak

Tnelz

Tnelz

rollon

rollon

nice shots green dot. i was lucky enough to have run the last two drops of stardawg. the first run had no purple in it but alot more variety. the last drop showed purple on almost every female and more uniformity for me. there was fire to be found in both,thats for sure. i threw in another shot of a tresdawg ix that i ran from a recent drop. really like what ur are doing with the concentrates G.R. keep em coming:) peace
Tresdawg 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom